What's new

Aurich

Legendary
Reaction score
After posting pics of my Vewlix monitor upgrades:

vewlixes-sf6-new-monitors.jpg

I've had several people ask me about the SF6 art on them and if it was available. They're original pieces I made for my games and also to share with some of the other Gutter Trash crew members for their cabs. But I don't mind sharing them with anyone who wants them. I'm just not a fan of the stock art in the real arcades because, well, too much Luke for my taste.

My style for marquees is to make them full bleed so they fill up the whole plastic. You could easily trim a standard rectangle down if you don't like that look though. The print is purposefully oversized with extra art around the edge. The idea is you lay your front plastic on top of it, get it centered, and then use a sharp blade to trim around so it fits perfectly.

Here's what they look like when trimmed with the holes:

sf6-type-arcade-marquee-strip.jpg

You can download 300 dpi jpegs here:

Marquee: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rJLXJ_TMovDzhMxcyda60JPMqaQUfhfk/view?usp=share_link

Move strip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HZwbKm0DaW4WrQn9Sq3sTFBVp-kMlH4w/view?usp=share_link

I just order them printed as posters from any place that does large format printing, then you can fit a bunch onto one piece of paper and cut them out. I made 6 sets at once that way for a $75 print.

These are awesome! I've been meaning to make something similar, here's my first attempt:

Street-Fighter-6-Type-Arcade-Move-Strip_0.jpg

Street-Fighter-6-Type-Arcade_0.jpg

I might play around with a color filter a bit more (I'm thinking red to match the Vewlix C), but I'm pretty happy with it. Thanks for the inspiration and tips @Aurich !

Hey man theres a guy on taito/chewlix FB group selling your shared artwork.
Screenshot_20230606_121856_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_122333_Facebook.jpg

There are always people that use other people's hard work and then flip them into their own profit.

Of course there is. Not remotely surprised it's happening when I made the files available, and not the first time I've been bootlegged lol.

I'm giving them away for free for anyone to use, and you gotta pay someone to get them printed, so I can't be overly mad if someone is printing and selling them.

I hope whoever gets them is happy with the quality and they make their cabs feel good.

Screenshot_20230606_121856_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_122333_Facebook.jpg
Hello, I am to blame. I actually offered these artsets for sale, as I was provided with the files and asked to print them.

A person on a facebook group pointed out to me that these artsets were not mine and that they had been distributed here for free.

I immediately withdrew these artsets from sale, as you can see on my web page on which I offer various artsets that I have made myself.
(I will give the link of my web page, on a post separate from my achievements offered for sale so as not to pollute this one)

Please excuse me and thank you to those who shared this beautiful work for free. I apologize to them.

Hello, I am to blame. I actually offered these artsets for sale, as I was provided with the files and asked to print them.

A person on a facebook group pointed out to me that these artsets were not mine and that they had been distributed here for free.

I immediately withdrew these artsets from sale, as you can see on my web page on which I offer various artsets that I have made myself.
(I will give the link of my web page, on a post separate from my achievements offered for sale so as not to pollute this one)

Please excuse me and thank you to those who shared this beautiful work for free. I apologize to them.
I don't care if you sell them.

They're for people to enjoy, and collaged from work I don't own, it's fine with me.

I don't care if you sell them.

They're for people to enjoy, and collaged from work I don't own, it's fine with me.
it's very nice of you, but I prefer not to do it, so as not to offend anyone's susceptibilities

I will open a message in which I will explain everything that I offer for sale in terms of ArtSet Arcade

Hi, does anyone have the control layout strip? I'm trying to make out how the Modern and Classic controls are laid out from this graphic but it's hard to see. This picture was taken at a Taito Station.

UCJ5y8U.png

Hi, does anyone have the control layout strip? I'm trying to make out how the Modern and Classic controls are laid out from this graphic but it's hard to see. This picture was taken at a Taito Station.

UCJ5y8U.png
I'll DM you.

Attachments

• Street Fighter 6 Type Arcade Marquee.png
    Street Fighter 6 Type Arcade Marquee.png
    375.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Instruction Sheet.png
    Instruction Sheet.png
    324.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Command List 1.png
    Command List 1.png
    640.9 KB · Views: 87