What's new
There's just one file in the zip.
Ok, i have gotten this file out of the zinc rom set sfex2p not sfex2pu. And when i burned the rom and tested it, it only have me a red screen. So now i will try the one your tell me! Cant wait!

Reactions: nem
Ok, i have gotten this file out of the zinc rom set sfex2p not sfex2pu. And when i burned the rom and tested it, it only have me a red screen. So now i will try the one your tell me! Cant wait!
But wait, why didn’t the one out of the zinc, rum shit at least boot up or change something what’s the difference between the one in the sink romset and the one you’re telling me?

But wait, why didn’t the one out of the zinc, rum shit at least boot up or change something what’s the difference between the one in the sink romset and the one you’re telling me?
Ok so just to be clear. I have a japan sfex2 plus. That i want to make english

Why don't you pay a professional for the service? You are just spamming the forum man.
First of all im asking questions and getting answers. Isnt that what this is for. You guess and your spamming this is that. Stfu already with that. If thats the case tell everyone no questions. Wtf

Don't worry about it.

Burn x2pu_04.2h to a 27C4096 (or compatible) eprom and see what happens.

It should work, although I haven't actually tried it. I did region swap a EX+ a few years back.

I have no idea what rom you tried burning before, so I can't say anything about that.

Don't worry about it.

It should work, although I haven't actually tried it. I did region swap a EX+ a few years back.

I have no idea what rom you tried burning before, so I can't say anything about that.
Ok no problem. Thank you very much!

Don't worry about it.

Yeah, I tried it a bunch of more times the same file that you told me. when I do it it just gives me a red screen I thought maybe it was my Eprom programmer so I ended up buying another programmer, same thing erase the E prom wrote the file on there and the game just goes to a red screen so I don’t think it can be done

I tried to emulate a romswap in Mame and it worked. The only differences between the x2p*_04.2h for different regions are a region byte and the checksum.
So it should not be any problems to do a rom swap on the hardware.

The file I tried with was this: (Verify that your checksums match...)

x2pu_04.2h Size: 524288 CRC:2938118c SHA1:bdeeb9aa3dd54ef44aa3fc73d78d65297b1ed25

I tried to emulate a romswap in Mame and it worked. The only differences between the x2p*_04.2h for different regions are a region byte and the checksum.
So it should not be any problems to do a rom swap on the hardware.

The file I tried with was this: (Verify that your checksums match...)

x2pu_04.2h Size: 524288 CRC:2938118c SHA1:bdeeb9aa3dd54ef44aa3fc73d78d65297b1ed25
Where can i find the file with that checksum

Last edited:
ok inotice you put SHA1:bdeeb9aa3dd54ef44aa3fc73d78d65297b1ed25
but isnt it this SHA1:4bdeeb9aa3dd54ef44aa3fc73d78d65297b1ed25 ?

Back