What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaJubei

Student
Reaction score
Hey all. I figured I'd throw a link out to my eBay store and offer discounted prices for members here. If you see anything in my store and are interested just send me a PM to let me know and I'll see what deal I can cut. I'm constantly getting new stuff and have a bunch of inventory I haven't had a chance to list yet so it's worth to periodically check out.

Some things I have coming in or have but haven't listed are stuff like Taito X2 systems, Fist of the Northstar w/ Atomiswave system, Monster Slider PCB (really unique puzzle game), Puyo Puyo 2 PCB...some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head...

Anyway, here is my store link - http://www.ebay.com/usr/jukai-sales click on "Items for Sale" in the upper right.

Sorry if posts like this aren't allowed here, just let me know and I'll delete.

It doesn't show nothing. Is it me? Or probaly my slow ass internet.

lol, totally keeping an eye on dat as-is atomiswave. (Hi from bellingham xD)

lol, totally keeping an eye on dat as-is atomiswave. (Hi from bellingham xD)
Hey there! I used to live in Bellingham a long time ago as well. :) I got a shipment of a batch of Atomiswaves in and this one for some reason some random buttons just wouldn't work. Didn't feel like messing around with it so threw it up on eBay for "as-is".

do you know if I'll need a game to test the I/o?

Or can I boot up a test menu without a game like with a naomi?
(don't really have a atomiswave game...)

I'm constantly getting new stuff and have a bunch of inventory I haven't had a chance to list yet so it's worth to periodically check out.

Some things I have coming in or have but haven't listed are stuff like.....
Please tell us your not YHJ flipping? :thumbdown:

looks like i got to start keeping track of SS# of naomi and wave carts as well.

Why ebay and not just here. I heard ebay charges are insane. Why not deduct ebay charges and sell here and on other forums? Screw ebay.

I'm constantly getting new stuff and have a bunch of inventory I haven't had a chance to list yet so it's worth to periodically check out.

Please tell us your not YHJ flipping? :thumbdown:
looks like i got to start keeping track of SS# of naomi and wave carts as well.
I have some buddies in Japan that also work with local arcades and they get some stuff off YHJ for me as well, so it's a mix of both. It helps being able to speak/read Japanese to find the good deals on YHJ and not have to use any 3rd party service for shipping etc.

Why ebay and not just here. I heard ebay charges are insane. Why not deduct ebay charges and sell here and on other forums? Screw ebay.
Because people on eBay will pay stupid high prices for some stuff. eBay fee is 4% which isn't horrible - not the best but not horrible especially if people are paying top dollar.

That being said, I don't mind giving people a better deal here on the forums if there's something they want. Otherwise I'll just let the eBay kids buy.

LMK if you get a Sega Type 2 I/O.

Because people on eBay will pay stupid high prices for some stuff. eBay fee is 4% which isn't horrible - not the best but not horrible especially if people are paying top dollar.
That being said, I don't mind giving people a better deal here on the forums if there's something they want. Otherwise I'll just let the eBay kids buy.
Last I checked eBay was 10% + 3% PayPal. I've been a member since 2000. How are you getting 4%? Link to the fee? Thanks

The fee is based on the category you sell under. I recall the Computer/Tablets & Networking and Video Game Consoles category charges 4%.

The fee is based on the category you sell under. I recall the Computer/Tablets & Networking and Video Game Consoles category charges 4%.
Sold a Sega Saturn lot and they took 10%, then Paypal (aka Also eBay) took their 3% cut as well.

Mecha, how much for an MvC2 cart?

Sold a Sega Saturn lot and they took 10%, then Paypal (aka Also eBay) took their 3% cut as well.
Mecha, how much for an MvC2 cart?
If you have an eBay store the fees are lowered. They range from 4% to 9%. You also get a discount on shipping fees if you print your labels through eBay. So it's definitely better than nothing, of course it's not great but profit margins are still there for me and they sell faster than posting everything in a forum. That's why eBay prices are high in general - to make up for fees. And that's why I will give people discounts on forums. But people on eBay will still pay high prices because they don't know anywhere else to get the items. It's simple supply / demand. :)

Anyway, you just want the MvC2 cart and no motherboard? If so I have an extra one sitting around here I could sell to you for $115 + shipping. For reference here are two I just sold recently on eBay -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-vs-C...533782?hash=item43f4f56d16:g:fmQAAOSwFe5X1wLX
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-vs-C...171555?hash=item43f7524023:g:HnQAAOSwPCVX400I

4% doesn't apply to
Listed in category: Collectibles>Arcade, Jukeboxes & Pinball>Arcade Gaming>Other Arcade Gaming

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/payments-and-fees/fees-and-features.html#gsc.tab=0

http://www.fees.ebay.com/feeweb/feecalculator

its more like %14-%16 total fees. After you factor subscription/listing fees. need to gross a bit above $1,500 a month to compensate for sub fees. then you can get it down to %13-%15 total over all sales.

Please tell us your not YHJ flipping? :thumbdown: looks like i got to start keeping track of SS# of naomi and wave carts as well.
I have some buddies in Japan that also work with local arcades and they get some stuff off YHJ for me as well, so it's a mix of both. It helps being able to speak/read Japanese to find the good deals on YHJ and not have to use any 3rd party service for shipping etc.
Are you trolling us? Or do you not realize, prospecting/flipping from YHJ isn't received well?

I'm sure the people looking for any of those 3X copies of each SSF2X, Project Justice, MVC2, Really appreciate having to bid agents you. Just to loose out and their only option being to buy it from you Ebay for a mark up. Or bid above what you will pay becasue you need a profit margin.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw...Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_ssn=jukai-sales&_sop=16

Fist of the Northstar w/ Atomiswave system
I was looking for one of these, but noticed there was a price run and deiced to wait it out. Good to know it's just been false demand from a re-seller, voiding the market.

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m177108383
http://page24.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/q131500515
http://page23.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o159184512

I'm glad i'm now going to have to bid above your profit point to be able to get one. Or i have to buy it on ebay for a +$60 profit increase and +14% fee coverage.

Because people on eBay will pay stupid high prices for some stuff. ........ especially if people are paying top dollar.
real cool. I always like when people think I'm someone there to be taken advantage of.. GL with the whole price fixing thing you got going. Really helps out. :thumbup:

TLDR:6:56

Last edited:
I'm glad i'm now going to have to bid above your profit point to be able to get one. Or i have to buy it on ebay for a +$60 profit increase and +14% fee coverage.

Because people on eBay will pay stupid high prices for some stuff. ........ especially if people are paying top dollar.
real cool. I always like when people think I'm someone there to be taken advantage of.. GL with the whole price fixing thing you got going. Really helps out. :thumbup:
blah blah blah
That's sounds like a ton of whining with a grip of butthurt. On eBay I am undercutting (thus saving the average buyer money) everyone else. So I'm actually LOWERING prices all around on eBay. If you don't want to pay eBay prices then buy from a forum. That's why you're here right? Listen, if I can have a buddy pick up something in Japan for me at $50 when the US resell value is $300, why wouldn't I? It would be stupid not to.

As I said when I made this post, I will lower prices of anything I have on eBay for forum members. So not sure what you're whining all about. You are not forced to use eBay and it's a free market. Derp-a-derp.

Last edited:

real cool. I always like when people think I'm someone there to be taken advantage of.. GL with the whole price fixing thing you got going. Really helps out. :thumbup: blah blah blah
That's sounds like a ton of whining with a grip of butthurt. On eBay I am undercutting (thus saving the average buyer money) everyone else. So I'm actually LOWERING prices all around on eBay. If you don't want to pay eBay prices then buy from a forum. That's why you're here right? Listen, if I can have a buddy pick up something in Japan for me at $50 when the US resell value is $300, why wouldn't I? It would be stupid not too.
As I said when I made this post, I will lower prices of anything I have on eBay for forum members. So not sure what you're whining all about. You are not forced to use eBay and it's a free market. Derp-a-derp.
P.S. If it makes you feel any better I personally don't do any bidding on YHJ. I have people in Japan that keep a lookout for things I want for myself and/or think will sell. :)

That's sounds like a ton of whining with a grip of butthurt.
P3Ec5JT.png

obviously i would be butt hurt. Derp-a-derp. You'r exploiting/voiding one market to price gouge another.

you came in to a forum of a bunch of people that use YHJ and are trying to sell the things where trying to find at a mark up.

your interjecting your self between the seller and end user. That tend to rub people the wrong way.

if I can have a buddy pick up something in Japan for me at $50 when the US resell value is $300, why wouldn't I? It would be stupid not to.
again, are you trolling? No, it wouldn't make you stupid. but the morality of exploiting a buyer is certainly debatable.

I guess all those people that payed $300 are stupid and should have know better. they deserved you taking %600 mark up out of them. It's there fault for trusting you. Because your smart enough to withhold information from the buyer and pray on the uninitiated.

you want tot take advantage of people? That's fine, keep the slime ball reselling on ebay. How dose it help any one here?

it would be cheaper for us to buy it off YHJ or self's and not pay your %30-%50 mark ups? Of course now we just have to pay more to out bid yet another re-seller.

why do we give a platform for troglodyte flippers? keep it on ebay.

I don't have an easy way to buy from YHJ (or I choose not to deal with it) so I don't mind it. MechaJubei is providing an easier method to buy and like he said, he'll entertain forum offers. I think it's worth a distinction compared to domestic scumbagging. But it would be nice if the forum always got first refusal before posting to eBay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back