What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you've noticed, but the people here on the forums have stated that my prices are good. You know what? They are, I've checked what the prices are at places like KLOV and even here and I'm average or below. It doesn't matter if I get it a little cheaper, what I sell for is the going price or slightly under. No matter where the item came from - US or Japan. If I get a full Radiant Silvergun set with system and game for $50 do you think I should sell it in the US for $50 just because of "morals"? Are you high?

You know what else? Not everyone wants to deal with international shipping, a foreign language, the mark-ups the Japanese sellers do and all the other crap that comes with buying overseas. I take care of the leg work. Finders fee if you will. When it comes to eBay, how many people do you think actually use YHJ as an alternative? 1%? 5%? If it wasn't for people like me importing these then there wouldn't be any on eBay and the other 95% wouldn't have access to purchase them AT ALL. See, you're just being selfish and childish thinking "me-me-me", "I want it cheaper and this guy is making it hard for ME." Think about all the other people out there that are just happy to have access to stuff.

And you make it sound like I'm buying EVERYTHING and bidding on ALL YHJ auctions. You do realize there is over 4,000 entire listings for arcade boards there right? I maybe buy 20 things a month and keep a chunk for my own personal use. So ya, I must be destroying the market. :P I dunno, maybe you should get better at bidding? Get better at searching for good deals? Learn Japanese? I'm assuming you're using Buyee, which is a shitty way to do YHJ anyways so don't blame me if you lose out on YHJ auctions. It's asinine to act like I'm taking the whole market.

Like I said, I undercut the Japanese people selling on eBay so I am lowering overall prices. You see those Japanese eBay stores that sell the same stuff and have cornered the market for so long? Ya, I beat their prices 99% of the time which is forcing them to lower their prices more. And on top of that YOU obviously don't know the market. You want a Fist of the Northstar and think $150 is way pricey? Do some research man. Too bad you're so salty, I have one that I snagged a great deal on that I would be willing to let go for about $80 with inserts and all. I got an amazing deal because the store it was bought from in Akihabara (not YHJ) didn't know what it was. That's me doing the leg work for a good deal. Definitely not going to you though. Good luck finding one on YHJ for that price. When they do pop up the STARTING price on those is a minimum of $100 and there are always people bidding on them and usually get bid up closer to $200. Then you have international shipping. Good luck with that. :)

Anyway, you can bitch and moan all you want but in the end I am still doing a good service, importing games that normally wouldn't be available over here in abundance and offering them at a reasonable price. I sell on Craigslist, eBay and forums, and you're the only one complaining while everyone else is happy with their purchases. So keep on keeping on my little butt hurt buddy. :D

Like I said, I undercut the Japanese people selling on eBay so I am lowering overall prices
your ripping people off. undercutting the "high" is not betting prices. you have a ridicules mark up.

noting should be valued over YHJ to exclude fees. Fees and shipping (what you paid) do not make something more expensive.

If you where really trying to help people out you wouldn't be adding $100 to a $180-$200 item.

your trying to push this %4 ebay fee thing, like talking %4 off is doing someone a favor?

do you not understand how fees work?

If you really want to help people here. you do what everyone else who imports things dose and sell it at the same price as YHJ minus your cost of fees and shipping.

that's how much it's worth.

don't fall on your sword too quickly. no one benefits from your %100 mark up, except you.

Like I said, I undercut the Japanese people selling on eBay so I am lowering overall prices
Blah blah blah, butt hurt, doesn't understand basic math or marketing.
So $115 for MvC2 that I just offered here on the forum is 100%-600% markup eh? LOL You don't even have a clue what things are worth obviously. Fist of the North Star is a great example.

I'm not trying to push any fee issue. I just said with an eBay store fees are 4%-9%. You are the one who keeps bringing it up, not sure why though.

You obviously don't know how a free market works. If I go to a real live auctions house (which I do regularly) and spend my time bidding to get a great deal on something does that mean I have to sell it at the same great deal? No, I sell it at market price. Selling something at the EXACT price you buy it for is not how the real world works. The prices I AM offering here on the forums are very close to cost but since you don't understand the market you don't quite get that yet do you?

Again, eBay is mainly for those who don't use forums or YHJ. It's for your average Joe looking to get something they want. They will pay what they think is fair, no matter what your air-head thinks is fair. It's supply/demand. Have I overpaid for things on EBay? You betchya, because it was for items I couldn't find anywhere else and they were things I wanted to have. I don't force people to buy what they buy. All in all, it's no concern of yours what I sell things on eBay for. It should make no difference at all to you. So wrap up that neckbeard, tuck in that belly, wipe the cheetos outta the flaps and get with the program. :D

Last edited:
if I can have a buddy pick up something in Japan for me at $50 when the US resell value is $300, why wouldn't I?
Like I said, I undercut the Japanese people selling on eBay so I am lowering overall prices. You see those Japanese eBay stores that sell the same stuff and have cornered the market for so long? Ya, I beat their prices 99% of the time which is forcing them to lower their prices more.
If you really where concerned with other sellers dropping the price of there high listed items. Why are you adding a %600 mark up to things?

wouldn't you sell it for just a small markup so the price is fare more accurately represented? If your able to get a RS for $50 and that's the actual cost? then why not list it closer to that and bring down the Price?

your logic loop is heavily weighted toward your own self interest. and you keep putting your foot in your mouth and telling all your prospective buyers that your increasing the price on them at least up to %600.

smart...

So $115 for MvC2 that I just offered here on the forum is 100% markup eh? LOL You don't even have a clue what things are worth obviously. Fist of the North Star is a great example.
dtFcqIN.jpg

you can buy one any time for 8,000 yen. that $77.70

high availability low demand (their not moving on the reg at that price.)

i would say here : $66- to $77.70

$115 how generous of you...

Again, eBay is mainly for those who don't use forums or YHJ. It's for your average Joe looking to get something they want. They will pay what they think is fair, no matter what your air-head thinks is fair.

ya, screw those guys that use ebay. hes just an average joe. we should all take advantage of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-vs-C...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-vs-C...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

those losers paying $190 and $300 for a MVC2. they really got what was coming to them. Good thing you where there to price gouge them. So very selfless of you.

All of your sold items are new highs for ebay. i don't get where you think your undercutting any other seller?

Last edited:
why would we protect sellers and not buyers? guy walks in a 2x the value of games after asking about what things where worth...

this guy is BULL SH*t city. I've made my point, I'm done. I accept no fault for point out someone else slime ball behavior. that's all him.

enjoy your action house and lurking the forums to watch for more profit opportunities.

if I can have a buddy pick up something in Japan for me at $50 when the US resell value is $300, why wouldn't I?
Like I said, I undercut the Japanese people selling on eBay so I am lowering overall prices. You see those Japanese eBay stores that sell the same stuff and have cornered the market for so long? Ya, I beat their prices 99% of the time which is forcing them to lower their prices more.
If you really where concerned with other sellers dropping the price of there high listed items. Why are you adding a %600 mark up to things?
wouldn't you sell it for just a small markup so the price is fare more accurately represented? If your able to get a RS for $50 and that's the actual cost? then why not list it closer to that and bring down the Price?

your logic loop is heavily weighted toward your own self interest. and you keep putting your foot in your mouth and telling all your prospective buyers that your increasing the price on them at least up to %600.

smart...
Again, know your market. Do you know how much a Radiant Silvergun with system goes for either on YHJ, eBay or in fourms? $300 is a freaking STEAL. So ya, if I get it for $50 and sell for $300 whoever bought it just got a screamin' deal and I made some profit. Boo-hoo.

So $115 for MvC2 that I just offered here on the forum is 100% markup eh? LOL You don't even have a clue what things are worth obviously. Fist of the North Star is a great example.
dtFcqIN.jpg

you can buy one any time for 8,000 yen. that $77.70

high availability low demand (their not moving on the reg at that price.)

i would say here : $66- to $77.70

$115 how generous of you...

Yup, $77 + Yahoo Auction fees + Shipping to the US. Guess what? Right about $115. Derp-a-derp. Again, not many people want to use YHJ so I'm selling it to them at basically the price it would cost to get the game delivered from Japan to over here. Show many any other price in the US at $115. Keep on derping there kiddo.

Sorry Mitsu, I won't antagonize the kid anymore. Way too easy.

Locked this thread to stop drama. If you want to buy something from this thread just use PM.

I'm not taking sides but I will give advice. If you are a buyer of anything on this forum or any other forum make sure you are an EDUCATED buyer.

Arcade-projects.com rule #1: No Drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back