What's new
And now it's here :)

IMG_20170530_193911.jpg

I am still waiting on mine, super excited I still need an sd card which I should get onto :).

speaking of which... is there any where i can purchase the jumper selector for the st-v??? i get kinda scared removing the jumpers with tweezers

speaking of which... is there any where i can purchase the jumper selector for the st-v??? i get kinda scared removing the jumpers with tweezers
I have the DIP switch selector, and it's kind of a PITA as well since you have to have a tiny pencil or screwdriver handy to move the switches. Either go for the LCD selector, or hit me up for my DIP switches after I get an LCD selector in the next little bit. :D

im waiting on the lcd selector myself but i feel as if im gonna break the jumper covers every time i remove em

Trying to order STV Cart, but paypal option keeps tellling me wrong address. Help please.

Hi there.
Just received mine today, with a connector damaged (the one for the update I guess).
Since I'm still waiting for the mother board to arrive separately, I'm on hold to get it tested.

Mine arrived today !!! I'm super happy !!! By the way can someone tell me what is the additional pcb that has my stv plate? Thanks Darksoft!!!

2.jpg

Your pcb is from a print club cabinet. That large pc has all the extra camera plugs, etc.

Back