What's new
Not to add to the dog-pile, but when I ordered my cart the only shipping option cost me $39 to Dallas. I assumed they were still shipping from Hawaii, so I just accepted it and went on. Not real pleased with them and wish there was another distributor that operated in a more professional manner.

But on the plus side, my cart arrived with no issues, so I guess there's that.

MissionFailed, no apologies needed, this is an open forum. I am still super pissed off with PA and their lack of attention/common sense.

Besides, Darksoft said he would speak to them. So if they dont listen to him, and they continue the same way, it will be their loss in the end.
I talked to them and they said they'll offer an option to ship in cardboard boxes. I think that's the only one they should offer. I don't think people will refrain from shipping for $4-5 more and definitely you guys getting a broken kit because of poor packaging is not an option.
Thanks DS, I truly appreciate you taking the time to address this since this was something not for you to have to deal with.

Not to add to the dog-pile, but when I ordered my cart the only shipping option cost me $39 to Dallas. I assumed they were still shipping from Hawaii, so I just accepted it and went on. Not real pleased with them and wish there was another distributor that operated in a more professional manner.

But on the plus side, my cart arrived with no issues, so I guess there's that.
There ZERO excuse for shipping prices to be that high. I ship stuff all the time. USPS now includes tracking and insurance on all priority shipments and they arrive in 2 to 3 days. A box with one of these kits shouldn't cost more than $6 to ship... even with the cost of packing material it shouldn't be more than $10. Based on the pictures and stories here they're certainly not putting in $30 worth of packing material and handling care.

Yeah if the site says you have to pay high shipping I would give them a call. That is completely stupid.

Damn... I also got the same pins fucked up! They were so regularly bent, that I thought it was done on purpose (even if I didn't understand why).
50 dollars of shipping and 30 euros of duties and not even an excuse when they realized there were no SD card provided as it was clearly stated in their item description. It sounds like it's up to YOU guys to deal out with THEIR customers if there's a problem... weird.

And even now that you guys have provided us the card image (and, go find a 2 or 4 gb card in a shop now, they're totally out of stock), I can't get it to work. I've been spending a whole week trying to fix it and I only have like 5 games running!!!

This story is slowly beginning to become a pain in the a.. for me.

But, I definitely appreciate the way that both Darksoft and Mitsurugi are taking care of users. Thank you so much, guys!

Damn... I also got the same pins fucked up! They were so regularly bent, that I thought it was done on purpose (even if I didn't understand why).
50 dollars of shipping and 30 euros of duties and not even an excuse when they realized there were no SD card provided as it was clearly stated in their item description. It sounds like it's up to YOU guys to deal out with THEIR customers if there's a problem... weird.

And even now that you guys have provided us the card image (and, go find a 2 or 4 gb card in a shop now, they're totally out of stock), I can't get it to work. I've been spending a whole week trying to fix it and I only have like 5 games running!!!

But, I definitely appreciate the way that both Darksoft and Mitsurugi are taking care of users. Thank you so much, guys!
Sorry to hear that. We are working on improving it. Please use 2GB or 4GB microSD, not bigger. And when you copy the files, first format the microSD and then copy with a drag+drop.

Sorry to hear that. We are working on improving it. Please use 2GB or 4GB microSD, not bigger. And when you copy the files, first format the microSD and then copy with a drag+drop.
I used a 32GB Samsung microSD card and so far all the games I have load work fine. Should I switch it to 2 or 4gb one?

I used a 32GB Samsung microSD card and so far all the games I have load work fine. Should I switch it to 2 or 4gb one?
If it's working for you then leave it be. The entire library of games is less than 4gb so you can always swap to a smaller card if you want.

I hope there are other options to purchase from in the future as I will not order from them for reasons I will not go in to.

They also overcharge for shipping, all the time. Most times they'll charge like $8-10 to ship something and use a $5 priority flat rate envelope.

The problem is that the price they charge for shipping is more than enough for them to ship in a box. A lot of times they charge you $9 and ship in a $5 envelope. A box is only $1.

I'll never order from Paradise Arcade Shop again. Been dealing with them over the Brook Universal PCB. Working it out through PayPal...

I'd recommend they sell it through Windy Gaming. Much better experience.

Multicard is arrived today from paradise arcade, when I saw the package I've thinked that they learned from their mistakes, but once I've opened the box pins are bent and the soldermask is scratched, I hope that the traces are still good, I'll try to see if there is the continuity with a multimeter later..
ZyVpuYP.jpg
P0q3cJD.jpg
D4aoidD.jpg

UPDATE
After being scared by a 8gb sandisk which doesn't work with the multi card, I've tried a 2gb one and everything seems to work right, autoreset too!

Last edited:
Multicard is arrived today from paradise arcade, when I saw the package I've thinked that they learned from their mistakes, but once I've opened the box pins are bent and the soldermask is scratched, I hope that the traces are still good, I'll try to see if there is the continuity with a multimeter later..
ZyVpuYP.jpg
P0q3cJD.jpg
D4aoidD.jpg

UPDATE
After being scared by a 8gb sandisk which doesn't work with the multi card, I've tried a 2gb one and everything seems to work right, autoreset too!
*sigh* Sorry to hear that and.....happy to hear the good news. We'll need to find a solution for that shipping issues....

I hate to dog pile on this too but I stopped ordering from Brian and Susan as well. Their packaging is almost always an issue, and when they package stuff correctly the order is usually wrong. I ordered clear happ buttons with black plungers and they sent me black buttons with clear plungers and made me eat the cost of shipping back their buttons for them to send me the correct items I ordered. I get my US stuff through tornado terry and my jap stuff through focus attack.

It would be fantastic if you started selling through focus attack or something, those guys rock.

I've had excellent results with Focus Attack as well as Tornado Terry. Though TT rarely has what I'm looking for.

Back