What's new

Mkr1981

Beginner
Reaction score
I have an issue with a super dodgeball pcb i bought recently. The video is showing, but the volume is so low with a humming sound and there is no response when using my neogeo controller. Im using a supergun made by netropolis.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Thanks,

Does this pcb need -5v? I'd check that first when it comes to sound.

Reactions: nem
From the eBay listing it doesn't provide -5v.

"This particular SuperGun's PSU can operate boards requiring +5 Volts DC @ 4 Amps and +12 Volts DC @ 1 Amp. If you'd like a unit with different power options, be sure to let us know as we can customize it to your needs!"

I'm not sure how to remedy that problem, maybe contact the seller/builder and ask for direction.

If you buy a different SG, I highly recommend one these forums recommend, such as the HAS (my favorite), the mini, the Axun, etc. That SG is not recommended by most people on these forums.

Also, not to dogpile, but 4 amps for +5V is low. Something to keep in mind if you ever try to connect a power hungry board to it.

My advice for now is to get a negatron. Since it seems that you're new Google JAMMANATIONX or pm @XianXi who may be able to whip up a Jnx atlas with a negatron which will provide your -5v needed on some pcb especially Super Dodgeball.

The Supergun does look well made but it should have a -5V, that’s a rookie error by Kenny boy.

Back