What's new
For Sale

Max_Power

Student
Reaction score
1. Purple Price: 480 US + PP Fees and Shipping
2. Yellow Price: 480 US + PP Fees and Shipping.
3. Pristine Va1 NA Sega Dreamcast with Box (Still deciding on this. This is my baby)
4. 130 US + PP and Shipping for GunBird 2 in very good to Like New Condition. ( I just purchased this on eBay, selling to buy more parts)

I have shipped many keyboards to various states in USA, and I think the shipping should be around 30 US (This is just a guess) for 4 to 5 days Tracked Service.

I know the price is high, but I don't want to offer a service to just do installs. My goal is to be a bit unique and offer something special. I am a bit tight on resources so I have to make them few at a time.

General Cost Breakdown:
1. 100 to 130 Canadian $ Purchased Locally (Very good to almost Like New) - 1 Controller, Power Cable.
These consoles are MINT from the inside, No Rust or Corrosion.
2. 168 US DCHDMI (Includes Shipping from USA)
3. 90 US Install (Standard for DCHDMI)
4. 117 US Case (with Shipping, Import Charges. These cases are Hard to get.) These are brand new Pristine.
5. 8 US Battery MOD

Generally the Consoles I pick up are in Very good condition and in Like New Condition from Inside. I have added pics of the consoles currently used to make the Purple and Yellow Console. No Corrosion. I don't pick up roch-infested lots to piece together a console. I have currently made 2 and I am hoping to make 8 more.

Additional Items that I have: (That can be installed at my cost)
I am listing some of the extra items I currently have. If you are buying the Dreamcast from me you can slowly upgrade the console yourself over time. I just purchased the PSUs from a seller on eBay to test out if DCHdmi + GDemu/USB GD-Rom all work together. You can do LED upgrades, GDEmu and USB GDRom upgrades over time as you do not have to go down to the motherboard level.

2 x PICO PSU for Dreamcast
1 x Brand New USB GD ROM
1 x Brand New Official GDemu

If you can check from the picture, I wear gloves and use paper tape on the internal parts while I am working the console.
I am a neat freak and my goal is to put together a console just as clean and new as it would come from manufacturer. I use 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to wipe the POWER Pins.
I can 100% guarantee you no one offers CLEAN consoles from the inside in fresh-off-the-plant condition.

I also use a sheet and put the screws exactly where I took them out from. I hope my O C D of cleanses is appreciated and the buyer feels that the CONSOLE is PRISTINE MINT from the inside as it is outside. I have seen some N A S T Y "Modified" consoles where the goal of the modder is to just get the stuff working. I don't leave any dirt/marks or finger prints inside. I want you to feel it is fresh of manufacturing line.

Please let me know if I am missing any information or I should ask for more $$$.

Feedback
1. I am on eBay since 2004 with 100% feedback.
2. I have bought and sold stuff here (Only 3 Transactions).
3. I am from Toronto, Canada. I use a Local Forum RDF-(RedFlagDeals) and I have 80 Transactions since 2008)
4. I also trade on Reddit's Mechanical Keyboard Community with 50 Transactions/100% feedback in the last 2 Years.
5. PayPal Verified since 2004

How much for just the Brand New Official GDemu alone?

errr, ok buddy. I wasn’t implying you were a scalper.

1. 100 to 130 Canadian $ Purchased Locally (Very good to almost Like New) - 1 Controller, Power Cable.
These consoles are MINT from the inside, No Rust or Corrosion.
Canada has insane DC prices nowadays O.O

Canada has insane DC prices nowadays O.O
Perhaps it a Toronto thing, because when I was living in Vancouver, a DC could be had for $40 CAD. This was about 2 years ago.

Generally I pick up stuff from RFD or Craig's list.

Just to visually inspect it. NO time to go to Flea Markets .. with Kids etc..

In the US Craigslist etc will nab you a DC for $25-40 most days of the week. Flea markets and thrift stores 10-20.

Canada Craigslist sounds crazy.

“Updated 1 day ago”. Hmmm

If that’s legit, Toronto sucks for Dreamcasts.

$50 in Van:
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/bnc/vgm/d/new-westminster-sega-dreamcast-console/6918892653.html

$99 for a original boxed version:
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/bnc/vgd/d/new-westminster-sega-dreamcast-system/6911439522.html

But my question is, why punish your customers with a “Toronto Tax” when you can get Dreamcasts off eBay for half of what you’re getting locally?
Dreamcast with Shipping is also 100 ish.

I recently purchased 2. 70 to 75 in good condition but then there is shipping 20 to 25.

Its more or less same.

Back