What's new

chacal231077

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi! :)

Someone would be what is the value to change in the game program to have a turbo 2 type game speed as in the SSF2X :?:
apparently it is possible by changing a program line:)

Thank you ;)

Last edited:
The game has a speed setting in the test menu, it's different than the US speeds. IIRC japan speed 2 is closest to US speed 3? or something along those lines... but it's not an exact equivalence. if you're looking for a rom hack to make ST the same speed as 2x, why not just play 2x?

The game has a speed setting in the test menu, it's different than the US speeds. IIRC japan speed 2 is closest to US speed 3? or something along those lines... but it's not an exact equivalence. if you're looking for a rom hack to make ST the same speed as 2x, why not just play 2x?
I already have several 2X :)
I just wish I could increase the speed of the game to at least turbo speed 2.
i will convert my SSFII to Tournament Battle and wish it was faster.
wait until one day or we will be able to unlock The Tournament Battle version of 2X hidden by a value in the code line of the program:love:

ST speeds go from 0-3
2X speeds go from 1-4

They are the same speeds, just off by one. Usually people play on ST speed 2, or 2X speed 3 as they're the same.

Velyks in SSFII CPS2 you have an imposed speed, it is the slowest.
You cannot select beyond

I have original CPS2 SSF2T and with speed 3, it feel slower compare to HSF2AE on Darksoft Multi. Is that normal?

Back