What's new
but what are these Jorge 2-1 carts
A guy going by the name of Jorge has found a way to load a few Naomi games onto a single cart.The advantage is instant loading, normal cart power requirements and conversions from GDROM.
Is there a location to contact via this forum? "(the two games I picked MvC2 and CvS2 filled up the cart)" sounds pretty dope!

Joerg Hartenberger
He had to be "bribed" with extra cash to make mine, was very reluctant to create/sell it.

It's super dope IMO, but make sure you get the latest and patched versions of these games.
My cart was made with MvC2 before @MetalliC created the unlock patch (you want that big time).

Also my CvS2 is the first (and for the longest time only) version known... But now a even newer revision of this game has been found (and side note I'd love to test it with the Taito JVS IO).

I don't recall if you have a Naomi 1 or 2, but to get the 2nd game on the 2-in-1 cart booting you must be running Joerg's Naomi BIOS (and I don't believe he made one for Naomi 2 only 1).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks brother. I've actually got both 1 and 1 FWIW. Good tip on making sure exactly which version gets written!

Back