What's new
I bought a ps3 card reader, I will use this to test next
PS3 Memory Card Adaptor.jpg
1693146064084.png

插到电脑上,但是什么反应也没有。

Last edited:
i think the software was taken down TBH , Memory card Annihilator wont work

will do you need all the compnents , there is nothing showing to dump , if it worked all the files of the dongle would be shown first, then you dump them

will do you need all the compnents , there is nothing showing to dump , if it worked all the files of the dongle would be shown first, then you dump them
My current situation is that the driver has been installed, but it cannot be read and the dongle file cannot be displayed.

Well, why not use a modded PS3 to read it? Could that work or are the Namco dongles formatted differently?

Well, why not use a modded PS3 to read it? Could that work or are the Namco dongles formatted differently?
I’m not even sure if the PS3 memory card adapter even works on newer PS3s, I’ll have to check for sure but even if it does, I doubt the arcade cards could be read as they are formatted differently and encrypted differently

Without giving away exactly how to do it, there are keys in the normal software that can read/write these memory cards.

The keys for the arcade version of the card are different, but you can find them online.

Find some source code of something that can read/write memory cards, then replace the keys with the arcade ones.

And the card auth command that the software uses needs to be changed from 0xF7, 0x01 to 0xF7, 0x03.

Without giving away exactly how to do it, there are keys in the normal software that can read/write these memory cards.

The keys for the arcade version of the card are different, but you can find them online.

Find some source code of something that can read/write memory cards, then replace the keys with the arcade ones.

And the card auth command that the software uses needs to be changed from 0xF7, 0x01 to 0xF7, 0x03.
what is the normal software?

i put the keys in for arcade store and changed the CardAuth_Cmd to 03 and it does nothing to read a dongle

$ ps3mca-tool -i
PS3MCA-TOOL v1.2
Error: no PS2 Memory Card detected... (-90)

i put the keys in for arcade store and changed the CardAuth_Cmd to 03 and it does nothing to read a dongle

$ ps3mca-tool -i
PS3MCA-TOOL v1.2
Error: no PS2 Memory Card detected... (-90)
Are you using an Arcade card, and not a PS2 one?

Back