What's new
Alright. Many thanks for the information. I'll go away ver sad, xD
Well at least the motherboard is suitable. You just need the other rom board. And the trackball pcb.
Or convert it to Spiderman or Slipstream, two great games in my opinion.
I've made Segasonic and it's crap, a 20 minute long game with cool ideas but poor overall, not even worth a convert.

QUESTION:

Do I need JEDEC or Mask EPROMs to burn the Golden Axe 2 files?

Thanks!

QUESTION:

Do I need JEDEC or Mask EPROMs to burn the Golden Axe 2 files?

Thanks!
Sir , you can get the eeproms (are the chips who work to be writed and erased for more than 1 time) ... and check this post (from the post attached only 27c1000 and equivalent of this is 27c301 -> is NON-JEDEC chip , in rest all are JEDEC)

Good morning

I think I have read in this forum that there was a Multi Kit project for the System 32. What phase is it in?

Thanks

Hi. Can anyone give me the patched roms of Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder and SegaSonic the Hedgehog? I have just acquired 2 SEGA Super Lap

EDIT: alright, found them. Simply typing on google, xD

Last edited:
Has anyone successfully converted a Rad Mobile? I picked one up with intentions of converting it to Spiderman but the rom board is slightly different. I wanted to check before I order all the eproms.
20210725_101800.jpg

I've been meaning to, but never got around to it. Keen to hear if it's a success.

Question, is it a desuicided romset of the japanese version of GA2?

Replaced the 4 GA2 Eproms. I’m getting this. It takes credits, however, start doesn’t work and try to access the service menu returns a blue screen. I just burned the 4 main eproms as I have the original pcb and the custom security IC died. Jumpers are OK. Security pcb was removed right after the 4 V60 code eproms were replaced.

I’ll replace the pcb SRAMs, just in case. Anything else I should check?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 38A38DAF-0B7D-4CE6-B8A7-F94D3D603975.jpeg
    38A38DAF-0B7D-4CE6-B8A7-F94D3D603975.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 143
  • B3C2A1F9-2E7D-4B5F-8D82-530394ADF689.jpeg
    B3C2A1F9-2E7D-4B5F-8D82-530394ADF689.jpeg
    355.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Only because you have it in your photos… did you remove the security pcb completely?

Hi. I have 2 converted SegaSonic the Hedgehog game boards. They are flashed with the hacked romset that is in the net.

The 2 boards have a strange bug. After finishing the game (bad ending), if I want to begin again, the game freezes after screen tutorial. One times freezes and anything changes, and others the game reset itself. In resume, the game freezes after 1 loop.

Does is it a known bug for this hacked rom? One of the boards is plugged on a machine and it's a bit odd. I'm using these 2 attached binaries on the conversions, I don't know if they are outdated.

Attachments

• Binaries.rar
    115.5 KB · Views: 87
Back