What's new
For Sale
TTT2 is a solid addition to the Tekken franchise. Good price here too. :)

I'd love one of these but I don't have any cab to make it justice :( Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to get Unlimited w/o time limit too and what does it output to the monitor - 1280/1366/1920?

GLWS :thumbup:

I'd love one of these but I don't have any cab to make it justice :( Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to get Unlimited w/o time limit too and what does it output to the monitor - 1280/1366/1920?

GLWS :thumbup:
I have mine connected to a HDTV using the VGA cable but it has HDMI and digital audio support also so you could build a killer setup around this.

What time limit are you talking about? The need to talk to Namco's servers has been eliminated.

TTT2 is a solid addition to the Tekken franchise. Good price here too. :)
I had never played this game until I got my 369. I fell in love with it immediately. The attention to detail in the game is just so well done.

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to get Unlimited w/o time limit too?
I believe that Darksoft is actually referring to the Unlimited version, I'm sure he'll confirm.

I don't actually have a System 369 setup myself, maybe one day soon. I have played TTT2 on 360 though, it's a great game.

What time limit are you talking about? The need to talk to Namco's servers has been eliminated.
Yup, that's what I was curious about. If it indeed is TTT2U as IDC believes we'll know for sure.

Sadly I don't have an HD cabinet, nor do I have the space for housing one :( Otherwise I'd relieve Darksoft on one right away. I'm not so keen on placing another box under the TV. I'm actually trying to get rid of as much from below it as possible. Next one to go is the Tivo 8)

I believe that Darksoft is actually referring to the Unlimited version, I'm sure he'll confirm.
I don't actually have a System 369 setup myself, maybe one day soon. I have played TTT2 on 360 though, it's a great game.
Yes, that's what I meant and yes. It's an AWESOME game.

Too bad Tekken 6 won't run on a 369. I'd love to pick up a 357 some day just for Tekken 6.0 (non-BR) since we never got a console port of that.

Back