What's new

chacal231077

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi! :)

I have a problem with a batch of 128MB Compact Flash I received

HTB1HtUiaTqWBKNjSZFAq6ynSpXak.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

All my CF come from the same seller on Aliexpress and I have never had a problem.:unsure:

But out of the 4 I received, 3 gave me a System Error 000542 X/

As if it was a micro SD or SD card detected ?(

I have Formatted with GParted several times, I copy the game without any problem but when loading on the Gnet I have this problem.

For your information, I use the Raw version of the game files and with Raspberry Pi Imager to transfer them, and without problem because I have already made 10 CF games for the Gnet with this software & even with Killer Instinct it works great

Thank you :thumbup:

If one works, the rest of the cards are "bad." I put bad in quotes because they'll work in most things just not a GNET. I've seen the same with Cisco cards, where multiple cards that are the same part number behave differently. Don't stress it too much and just get some different ones.

If one works, the rest of the cards are "bad." I put bad in quotes because they'll work in most things just not a GNET. I've seen the same with Cisco cards, where multiple cards that are the same part number behave differently. Don't stress it too much and just get some different ones.
ok thanks you :thumbup: i taked another capacity and in another Seller,but alway same in the brand

Back