What's new
For Sale

advans14

Professional
Reaction score
Have a complete extra box from an bulk import order of misc stuff I did last month, opened for inspection only and need the space back! Prefer local pickup, but I can probably ship all four between 60-80 (i assume less for 2). last time i looked it was in the $60-ISH range via UPS ground and ready to ship out to CONUS.

I can also sell and ship by 2's as well but no singles. price is $170 ea. + shipping.

Thanks!

Seems like you can start your should start a thread out of respect instead of posting in mine.

Im not an advertised “known” importer so I dont get bulk pricing rates. I happened to get these while getting some other items and not a giant container and hoping to build some select offerings.

I may get more, but the pricing might not be as competitive for sure. To me it’s about speed and quality customer service.

Thanks

I could, but I'm not going to because I want yours to sell first. Or those interested could certainly message me. Either way glws. No need to get bent outta shape about it when I have not contacted anyone directly about stools, yet.

2 stools shipped/received
2 stools shipped

looks like i may have more coming in the next two weeks with some other items. if there is some more interest i should have about 8 more soon, so i will keep the thread open.
For reference shipping to california is less than 40$ atm.

If youre in oregon or washington and are close local pickup can be arranged.

thanks

Last edited:
Got an interest list building for more.

Anyone else? Thanks!

Also expanding the interest to 48cm as a few have asked. Thanks!

Also expanding the interest to 48cm as a few have asked. Thanks!
Well, in that case... sign me up for 2x 48cm, please! I would love red if available, but black is fine.

For those following along, I received two 43cm stools in great condition.

Last edited:
Back