What's new
Mark your items as sold

onekei

Student
Reaction score
Located in San Diego County California Houston.

Taito 43cm Stools - These are new and still in the box. I have 4 to spare - $150

I'm also open to trades if you have something interesting!

I would prefer local pick up for these. The benches weigh a ton and I imagine they don't ship well.

Sold:
Taito Adjustable benches - These are also new and still in box. I have 3 to spare. - $700 ea.

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_9220.jpg
    IMG_9220.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_9221.jpg
    IMG_9221.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
These must be the new batch from Taito because of the white rubber at the bottom of the feet.

Yeah they are pretty new, I ordered them in early July of this year.

Bump. Stools still available. I'll be moving out of state in two weeks, so last chance on these for SoCal. Accepting trades as well

This is a great deal! I've shipped these to a few people from Japan and let me tell you, IT IS NOT CHEAP!!! If you are in the LA or SD area and need stools, or even think you may need stools in the future, you really should pick these up! Hell, even if you live in Arizona or Nevada, use this as your excuse to enjoy America's Finest City for the weekend.

Shipping these stools is too big of a package to qualify for Japan Post services, so Yamato Express (UPS) is the cheapest option. This is because Japan Post measures by circumference by the largest side instead LxWxH. Even just one stool requires a size 160 box, and only two will stack in a package this size. Current rate for 160 box is 35150 yen ($247).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 1.29.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 1.29.21 PM.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 27
Thanks for letting them know!

Just a heads up, I’m leaving California for the foreseeable future on the 29th if this month. If anyone in California is interested in these stools, let me know before then. Otherwise they are coming with me to Houston.

I love to jump on these but I just got 2X43cm over a year ago for my AWSD. I'm temp to get it just in case but don't know a good reason for it. :D

You need 2 more stools for your another future candy cab 😁.
I have 6 atm, 4x48cm for my 2 Vewlix Diamond Orange and Vewlix FC and 2x43cm for my AWSD. Even though we're both in SoCal but like 90 miles away.

Thanks for letting them know!

Just a heads up, I’m leaving California for the foreseeable future on the 29th if this month. If anyone in California is interested in these stools, let me know before then. Otherwise they are coming with me to Houston.
Shame you’re leaving.
Safe travels again great person to deal with!

Stools now available in Houston in about a week.

Sorry for all the late replies for everyone who dmed me. The move had me pretty busy, then I got covid haha.

Back