What's new
For Sale

reclaimer

Professional
Reaction score

TLDR: Let me know ASAP if you want to get in on a LIMITED order of double-chair benches coming to Northern California, for local pickup. Shipping from me to you is extra, I don’t plan on shipping many.

<3 What seating am I ordering? Benches!

2 person bench: adjustable with back and foot rest, black leatherette.
I’m having a friendly contact in Japan send me a bunch benches. These are brand new from Taito.

<3 Cost: ESTIMATED $700-750 per bench.

You know these things cost way too much. Now, I’m not expecting a “deal”. That’s not what this order is about. Everything is more expensive these days, especially shipping large items overseas - and these fuckers are large and HEAVY. I'm going to choose the faster, more reliable, fully insured, more expensive shipping to make sure they get here in one piece quickly.

<3 Will I ship me-to-you?
I will in special circumstances. This is for mostly for local folks. It’s going to be quite expensive because these are big and heavy, but if you really want it shipped, lemme know and I can get you a quote from my door to yours.

Here's what you are looking at for shipping. If it turns out to be significantly cheaper to your specific address, I'll pass on a refund.

Local Pickup: Free of course!
West Coast: Roughly $80 - DM for quote if serious
East Coast: Roughly $130 - DM for quote if serious

<3More info on the Bench!

Double Bench

• Black faux leather, chrome plated steel. (Why it's so damn heavy!)
  • Gas cylinder lift for adjustable height. Adjusts from 48-68cm.
  • Removable backrest
  • Here's a video of Saru showing it off a bit:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R38NHK4adQ

Taito_chairs.png_-_ACDSee_Quick_View_2022.08.10.19.18_4082.png

I’m gonna get this rolling. I got a few more interested off-forum, so I’m good to place the order next week before I miss my chance.

Lemme know ASAP if you want in!

It's worth noting these are made of a far thinner faux leather than the stools. They are very easy to tear.

Every other thing about them is absolutely fantastic though.

I haven’t had that experience at all - my pets and kids stand on em and abuse them, and I’m a horrible person and stack PCBs and tools on em all the time. If they are thinner, hasn’t been an issue for me.

I haven’t had that experience at all - my pets and kids stand on em and abuse them, and I’m a horrible person and stack PCBs and tools on em all the time. If they are thinner, hasn’t been an issue for me.
All it took was one time of setting the bench up too high and it catching the lock under the CP on the Vewlix when sliding it in and managed to get a big tear.

The normal stools however I throw everything on, those are great. You can't harm them a bit.

Benches ordered! Will have a couple extras.

Also looks like I’ll be getting a handful of 48cm stools if anyone is interested in those. Gone

Last edited:
All it took was one time of setting the bench up too high and it catching the lock under the CP on the Vewlix when sliding it in and managed to get a big tear.

The normal stools however I throw everything on, those are great. You can't harm them a bit.
Oof, thanks for the warning rewrite!

Taito is closed for inventory this upcoming week, so they are scheduled to ship out to me Oct 10th. Then they should be here a week or so later.

Expected before Halloween!

Back