What's new
Pricing info for these - it does not include shipping.

Unassembled kits - $20
(minus the extra 12v button/connector, these aren't really needed unless you want to tap 12v for something) $20

Assembled kits $45
with extra 12v circuit connector/switch

Shipping will priority mail small flat rate box, so that's $8.25 extra for domestic shipping, and international, I would have to get you a price.

I have assembled kits in red voltmeters, if you want a blue I can do that.

For the unassembled, I can throw in a red or blue voltmeter.

Just reply back with what you want on this thread. You can PM me here, or message me on Discord,
But for now I will only have 8 assembled kits for sale, I need to spend more time on the other projects I have going
Unassembled kits order as many as you want :D

Last edited:
Oh a side note, the RT-125A supply I got would pulse on/off without a load not sure if all do that, but Im sure they do since other Mean-Well's do the same. So when adjusting the voltmeters or the 5v line on the PSU, make sure there is a load on the 5v rail.

Oh a side note, the RT-125A supply I got would pulse on/off without a load not sure if all do that, but Im sure they do since other Mean-Well's do the same. So when adjusting the voltmeters or the 5v line on the PSU, make sure there is a load on the 5v rail.
That pulsing or chirping is common on RT-125 when they have no load

Sold
7 Assembled
3 Kits

have 1 more assembled with red voltmeter
can assemble 3 more with red voltmeters

the rest will be kits with either red or blue voltmeters

Pricing info for these - it does not include shipping.

Unassembled kits - $20
(minus the extra 12v button/connector, these aren't really needed unless you want to tap 12v for something) $20

Assembled kits $45
with extra 12v circuit connector/switch

Shipping will priority mail small flat rate box, so that's like $8-9?!

I have assembled kits in red voltmeters, if you want a blue I can do that.

For the unassembled, I can throw in a red or blue voltmeter.

Just reply back with what you want on this thread. You can PM me here, or message me on Discord,
But for now I will only have 8 assembled kits for sale, I need to spend more time on the other projects I have going
Unassembled kits order as many as you want :D
Sent you a PM a few days ago but never got a response so guessing your inbox is flooded :) I still would like 2 unassembled kits please with red voltmeters if possible. Thank you !

@Derick2k 1x Assembled kit for me, please. You can surprise me with voltmeter color. ;) Thanks!
I got you, $53.25, I can ship it out today, PM me your shipping address, please.

I would like to buy one as well please :)
Fully assembled please.
I'll put one aside for you to ship it out with the other thing next week :thumbup:

Sent you a PM a few days ago but never got a response so guessing your inbox is flooded :) I still would like 2 unassembled kits please with red voltmeters if possible. Thank you !
Apologies, my inbox is always busy, plus all the extra projects and life stuff going on don't help :D

2x unassembled kits with red voltmeters totals $48.25 shipped priority mail

For those wanting to pay, here is my Paypal link

Paypal.Me

if you could send via gift/f&f I would appreciate it

I have one more assembled kit, I think @tonyt76 wanted one, so I will hold it for him. I will try to assemble some more this weekend if I have time.
I have plenty of unassembled kits :D

Thank you for your patience and support.

ALSO! Please double-check the pinout of the PCB against that of your harness to make sure everything is where it should be.

I got you, $53.25, I can ship it out today, PM me your shipping address, please.

I'll put one aside for you to ship it out with the other thing next week :thumbup:

Apologies, my inbox is always busy, plus all the extra projects and life stuff going on don't help :D

2x unassembled kits with red voltmeters totals $48.25 shipped priority mail

For those wanting to pay, here is my Paypal link

Paypal.Me

if you could send via gift/f&f I would appreciate it

I have one more assembled kit, I think @tonyt76 wanted one, so I will hold it for him. I will try to assemble some more this weekend if I have time.
I have plenty of unassembled kits :D

Thank you for your patience and support.

ALSO! Please double-check the pinout of the PCB against that of your harness to make sure everything is where it should be.
Just sent over the funds via my business address, F&F as requested! Ill PM you my address now.
I know its a long shot but if you happen to have any spare male parts for the PSU harness ? Specifically
-0008520113(terminals) Terminals
-0026034121(molex), 12 POS molex
-0026034050(Molex) 5 POS Molex
If so would you toss them in? Would love to be able to recrimp one of the wire harnesses on one of my egrets because its pretty thrashed (was one of the infamous murder cabs from back in the day if anyone is still around from then and remembers haha).

Either way, thanks again and looking forward to getting the PSU adapter in!!

Just sent over the funds via my business address, F&F as requested! Ill PM you my address now.
I know its a long shot but if you happen to have any spare male parts for the PSU harness ? Specifically
-0008520113(terminals) Terminals
-0026034121(molex), 12 POS molex
-0026034050(Molex) 5 POS Molex
If so would you toss them in? Would love to be able to recrimp one of the wire harnesses on one of my egrets because its pretty thrashed (was one of the infamous murder cabs from back in the day if anyone is still around from then and remembers haha).

Either way, thanks again and looking forward to getting the PSU adapter in!!
Got it, thank you!

I dont have those connectors or terminals, but I will be looking to buy some soon.

@Derick2k They turned out awesome bro! I'll take one unassembled kit please. You can surprise me with the voltmeter color. I would like the 12v connector and switch as well, so what would be the total for that, $20+8.25+?

@Derick2k They turned out awesome bro! I'll take one unassembled kit please. You can surprise me with the voltmeter color. I would like the 12v connector and switch as well, so what would be the total for that, $20+8.25+?
I can send you everything else but the switch, Im out of those, they are a bit on the pricy side, but they have a very solid, satisfying click to them :D
just add $5 to the $28.25, but you will have to wait till I get the switches in. I didn't think anyone would want that option, to be honest =O

@Derick2k Sounds good man. No rush so all good to wait for the switch. I just Paypal'd you the $. Thanks again for putting this together. It looks super slick.

Some of you guys will be getting these today, please let me know if they arrived ok.

Test them out and let me know how they work out for you. Open to suggestions/changes :D

Please confirm the pinout to your wiring harness before powering it up.

Finally, you might have to add some supports/standoffs to avoid the PCB from flexing. Ideally, I hope someone has time to make a mount/case for these.

Just got it in and she works like a dream. These psu's need a decent load on them in order to stay on and not boot loop. Looped with my 60 in 1, but works great on Raiden fighters. Thats all I've tested so far, but I'm sure yall r gonna love this adapter. Looks badass too. Kudos to the chef! @Derick2k U freakin rock !
20220526_181442.jpg
20220526_181419.jpg

Back