What's new
For Sale
I’ll see if I can get a batch of a few labels together :)

Hi, are these still available?
I'll be interested in a CPS2 "label 2", F3 side and F3 label (the one with the logos)
I've been able to remove the two stickers of the F3 game case, and now it's clean and waiting for the new labels :)
But, on the CPS2, I've removed the sticker, but the space it's not clean, is there any trick to clean it?
Thanks

I can order some new stickers at some point, don’t have any on stock.
What works well for removing sticker residue is deodorant + it makes your cart smell nice ;)

Been travelling most of the last few weeks, maybe if I have a quiet night in the hotel this week I can look at another batch and put in a order.

yeah I'll check for pricing etc...
Also need to prepare the other labels for the print shop in Illustrator as my 'new' print shop has some different requirements than the previous I used.

So it looks like I will be offering:
-Taito F3 main + side label
-CPS labels, will start with multi, but on request can repo every label
-STV multi labels

ok, put in the quote with the printers for the CPS2 multi labels and also F3 + F3 side label.

If there is request for repro CPS2 labels, let me know and I can squeeze them in with this order!
Random examples in the attachment, let me know if you are looking for something specific!

Attachments

• Repro_ssf2t.jpg
    Repro_ssf2t.jpg
    968.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Repro_xmencota.jpg
    Repro_xmencota.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Repro_ds.jpg
    Repro_ds.jpg
    707.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Repro_sfz.jpg
    Repro_sfz.jpg
    741.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Repro_pl2.jpg
    Repro_pl2.jpg
    744.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Repro_armwar.jpg
    Repro_armwar.jpg
    758.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Repro_nwdr.jpg
    Repro_nwdr.jpg
    773.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Repro_sfa.jpg
    Repro_sfa.jpg
    842.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Repro_vsav2.jpg
    Repro_vsav2.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Repro_vhdr.jpg
    Repro_vhdr.jpg
    850.5 KB · Views: 85
yeah I'll check for pricing etc...
Also need to prepare the other labels for the print shop in Illustrator as my 'new' print shop has some different requirements than the previous I used.

So it looks like I will be offering:
-Taito F3 main + side label
-CPS labels, will start with multi, but on request can repo every label
-STV multi labels
can you do cps3 too? I need cps3, stv, and taito

Hey, how close are these to the real stickers? It seems like the price on these is very high, do stickers normally cost this much? Is it due to the quality? Or is this a case of small orders?

I’m definitely not complaining about you offering these and I do appreciate it, just wondering what is pushing sticker cost over $12-24USD per sticker.

Hey, how close are these to the real stickers? It seems like the price on these is very high, do stickers normally cost this much? Is it due to the quality? Or is this a case of small orders?

I’m definitely not complaining about you offering these and I do appreciate it, just wondering what is pushing sticker cost over $12-24USD per sticker.
The material who the image is printed is little bit expensive that is the real reason of these costs !

No issue dude, that’s the reason I switched to a different printer now, still waiting the quote.
Expect the next run to be cheaper.
Also printed on high quality laminated etc etc. not the ‘paper’ like stickers ;)

The material who the image is printed is little bit expensive that is the real reason of these costs !
also I feel the previous printer was a bit expensive, to be honest, the €20 for CPS2 labels was cost price for me.
Absolutely 0 margin...

Back