What's new
Just picked up the one from the single seller on KLOV. Guess I need to order my multi now.

The number of times I've added this multi to the cart and added shipping and then recoiled in horror at the converted cost :/

I know it's cheaper than getting the actual boards, but compared to the CPS2 library and multi cost... I just can't justify it :( My F3 is looking like staying a dedicated bubble bobble memories board :/

The number of times I've added this multi to the cart and added shipping and then recoiled in horror at the converted cost :/

I know it's cheaper than getting the actual boards, but compared to the CPS2 library and multi cost... I just can't justify it :( My F3 is looking like staying a dedicated bubble bobble memories board :/
oh man!! Then who is going to fly the Silver Hawk?!?!

18953.jpg

I hear that. Shipping to Australia sucks and to New Zealand sucks even more. At least the NZ exchange rate is semi-decent these days. Bubble Bobble Memories isn't a bad game to have if it's your only game on the system either :D

Arrived today - Melbourne, Australia :)

However, one of the buttons on the lcd (the up button) had broken off :(

Now to find time to install and play.

Ok, boy did I mess up!

I did NOT get my F3 multi yet, I thought I did, but it's actually the F3 motherboard and Puzzle Bobble 4 cart I just purchased.

The problem is I never opened up the package I got on the 2nd. Turns out it's not the multi, but the motherboard and cart.

Sorry to confuse everyone waiting for their kit.

I guess I'm still waiting too...

:S

If you dont feel like spending on thism multi, save your money for what's coming soon :) :)

If you dont feel like spending on thism multi, save your money for what's coming soon :) :)
stop teasing us.... can't take it anymore :P

Damn you Darksoft. Oh boy. Looks like it is rice and soy sauce for dinner for a while.

Tell us what it is so we can make an informed decision :P

Tell us what it is so we can make an informed decision :P
CPS1 multi game ? :)

Heyyyyy guyssss!

If m'y mobo is japanese and i do not intend to use anything else but the multi. Do I need to mod my motherboard?

Back