What's new
Can you still see your order when you click the link the to old website? I just get looped back to the main page.

Darksoft is looking into it!

I know another Canadian on the forum mentioned that they did get a tracking number and their package left on August 1.

Can you still see your order when you click the link the to old website? I just get looped back to the main page.
Darksoft is looking into it!

I know another Canadian on the forum mentioned that they did get a tracking number and their package left on August 1.
I also get looped back to the main site.

Yesterday I went to my custom my package and I am really happy to have one of my favorite games and another multisystem for my arcade (Stv, Taito F3 and Cps2), Thanks Darksoft !!!!, please make the capcom Cps1 !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170818_135122791.png
    IMG_20170818_135122791.png
    516 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_20170819_182910903_HDR.png
    IMG_20170819_182910903_HDR.png
    893.4 KB · Views: 280
I wanted to post a mini review of @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES
I ordered the F3 Multi through them on August 4th, it shipped on August 8th and it arrived yesterday, August 17th.

I was initially impressed as I received a partial refund because the actual shipping charge came out lower than what they had charged me.

After reading about the packaging that others had been reciving with their F3 Multi I was anxious to see how mine would fair but it was packed extremely well. essentially doubled boxed with lots of bubble wrap:

f3_1.jpg
f3_3.jpg

I'm very happy that I was able to place my CPS2 Multi order through them for the next batch :)

I wont be able to use my multi until my F3 arrives but I'm very pleased with saveyourgames service... 5-thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
I had the exact same experience. Well packaged and quick to ship. Hurray!

My F3 PCB arrived today from SheepNova so i was finally able to try out the multi.

Tested it with the original cart (Bubble Memories) to confirm function then spent all of 5 minutes breaking off the region tabs and another 5 minutes installing the games from SmokeMonster's excellent roll up pack and I was on my way.

20986796_275658002919718_3541207583593332736_n(2).jpg

My only gripe is the flickering artifacts on screen when changing games, but I'd suspect that can't be helped.

Attachments

• 20968655_1943853089222495_6075356077711425536_n.jpg
    20968655_1943853089222495_6075356077711425536_n.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 162
Question: What are the chances that one of the pins normally used for a region peg could be used for the rest wire? I mean normally they're not used at all correct? as long as they're not tied to ground or something like that I think it would make for a much cleaner install if I was able to simply solder a jumper wire on each PCB and then plug in the multi cart without any additional wires.

That would require a PCB modification. Also those unused pin for region protection, they are cut off by the users, so I'd rather use another one. I'll leave it as it is.

Nothing is stopping you from taking the reset wire from the multi to your selected spare pin on your connector and then patching the motherboard :D

I'm not suggesting a change to the F3 multi. I'm asking if it is safe for me to do this modification myself. since my pins are intact.

I'm not suggesting a change to the F3 multi. I'm asking if it is safe for me to do this modification myself. since my pins are intact.
Well we don't have any schematics for the F3 so you will have to pin it out to make sure they are not connected to anything.

It looks like on the Bubble Memories cart I have that half of the pins are tied to ground and the other half are tied to 5V.

It should be doable, as longs as you can isolate 1 of the pins from the MB & the cart I dont see why not. I did a similar mod to my naomi for another purpose and it worked out great, much cleaner install.

It looks like on the Bubble Memories cart I have that half of the pins are tied to ground and the other half are tied to 5V.
I would search for a connector pin which is not connected to anything on the F3 Motherboard itself and then look at the cart.

Maybe @Darksoft could tell us which pins might be vacant based on his multi PCB design ? :D

My suspicion is that all of the pins in the region tabs are 5v and ground. That way they could easily switch which tabs control the region and still power the carts regardless. There very well may not be any unused pins as manufacturers would most likely use them as extra grounds at least.

Back