What's new
For Sale
Interested in Benches for Socal - not interested in having them damaged in shipping though.

I'm waiting, thanks for putting this order together :)

If a socal order goes through, and logistics figured out, put me down for 2 stools.

Locking the initial list now.

Many of my contacts are out on vacation right now, so over the course of this week I'll be getting messages out to all on the list with payment and pickup details. Thanks!

Last edited:
hi there am i too late to add to the order? id like to get a stool or two, for a namco noir cab height

My second Ebay order of a Taito 43cm stool came in, and it’s… actually a $5 Pokemon card! Guess the seller swapped the orders. So, uh, if there’s any room to get on that list late for 1x 43cm stool, LMK. Otherwise, I’m back to Ebay.
D4B45537-3C97-40E2-8209-47ED9F61C395.jpeg

Looking to get on the waitlist for 2 43cm stools for local pickup. Thanks!

UPDATE:
Stools are ordered and being processed! Current shipping estimates still put them getting to me around the end of September. :thumbup:

DMs for payment and delivery sent out - please pay to lock in your spot in line.

(EDIT: Benches are still in process...we are figuring out how to best disassemble and pack em to possibly reduce shipping cost. )

Last edited:
Good news!

Stools have been delivered to my contact in Japan, and he is repacking them for the DHL trip over to me in California. Looking like we’ll have em here within the month.

Back