What's new
Want To Buy

TetrisAndTacos

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi There - Looking to buy a Taito Type X1. Anyone have one they'd like to get rid of?

Cheers!
:D

Keep an eye on here and use buyee to pick one up. Use chrome's translate function to put into english - "does not rise" or "junk treatment" means it's broken (for TTX usually the TFX PSU, the caps next to the CPU or the radeon 9600SE giving up the ghost).

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search...-1&oq=&sc_i=&exflg=1&p=type-x&x=0&y=0&fixed=0

search for "type-x"

I picked a working one up for 8000 Yen + shipping.

I've had one listed on eBay with Castle Shig III for £180 + shipping but from UK to you is going to be expensive.

Keep an eye on here and use buyee to pick one up. Use chrome's translate function to put into english - "does not rise" or "junk treatment" means it's broken (for TTX usually the TFX PSU, the caps next to the CPU or the radeon 9600SE giving up the ghost).

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search...-1&oq=&sc_i=&exflg=1&p=type-x&x=0&y=0&fixed=0

search for "type-x"

I picked a working one up for 8000 Yen + shipping.

I've had one listed on eBay with Castle Shig III for £180 + shipping but from UK to you is going to be expensive.
Thank you. 8000 Yen + shipping is amazing! I've used Yahoo Auctions/Buyee in the past. Thanks for the tip on how to search for it.

I actually might be going to the UK within 2 months, so there's a chance I could pick it up while there. I will let you know.

I do have one that's available, but it's missing the graphics card. Not sure if you're interested? Shipping to Hawaii from Canada might be a bit of a pain though!

I do have one that's available, but it's missing the graphics card. Not sure if you're interested? Shipping to Hawaii from Canada might be a bit of a pain though!
its a standard radeon 9600SE $10 off Ebay....

oh i'm aware of that. i just got the unit recently without the card and haven't really done much with it yet.

Back