What's new

MetalKnight

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im new here.

Friend and me are on talks for a couple Vewlix Capcom model (japan) from a vendor close to us. Both machines come with working monitors, but without taito type x system inside.

Vendor say, the machines are ready to connect a taito type x board.

Really is worth put on them an original system instead a powerfull pc and or PS4? Vendor still have one type x3 multigame for sell too. But i see people do the same with a normal pc with hd/ssd.

Theres any real differences on imput lag if running real taito type x3 board multi or good PC ?

I saw some people connect Brook Fighting boards to PC to reduce imput delay

Im affraid too about the monitor 768p, maybe it's recommended to upgrade to a better one.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
I don't have a multi drive, but an X3 is just a PC, you can install Windows on it. IMO a PC is probably the better option, it'll be more powerful than the outdated X3. I can't think of why input lag would differ between the X3 multi and a newer PC running MAME or whatever. Brooks boards are great too, I have them in everything I play on these days.

I run the multi on a normal pc mobo it just needs Legacy bios unless you convert the drive to UEFI.

I just got a old Intel desktop mobo off eBay as I have the TX3 case.

I run the multi on a normal pc mobo it just needs Legacy bios unless you convert the drive to UEFI.

I just got a old Intel desktop mobo off eBay as I have the TX3 case.
Hello Chihiro, where I can get the img for artax? Can you help me?

I don't sell them but I know a man who does although he is in the UK so shipping might be expensive to your country.

Hi, I've been looking for the image of the Artax for days and I can't find it. Has anyone bought a ready-made one from AliExpress?

AliExpress

Don't pay for things that are free, look on arcadepunks
Thanks for your answer.
I downloaded the torrent from there but both times when I unzipped it it gave me an error shortly after starting. I'm going to try a third time

Thanks for your answer.
I downloaded the torrent from there but both times when I unzipped it it gave me an error shortly after starting. I'm going to try a third time
Check you follow the instructions, use 7zip and open archive 0 to unzip

Now my problem comes when I burn the image to a hard drive from a computer that already has 2 hard drives installed. It won't let me name the System partition as C.

Back