What's new
Want To Buy

danringer

Student
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking for a TTX3 working power supply. Maybe you changed yours out for a super efficient new model and to original is collecting dust in your closet, sell it to me :)

thank you for looking,
-Dan

A few posts mention concerns for the air flow. Stock the fan intake and exhaust are back to front with a panel channeling through the front case.
Most pc power supplies will vent top or into the case towards cpu.
Seasonic Power Supply SSP-600ES2
Looks like a good option, but I can't tell from the photos available if it has all the leads necessary.
The ttx3 needs 1x24 pin and 1x8 pin for motherboard, 1x6 pin for GPU and 1 sata.
I'm a mac guy and I don't know if those are standard power adapters on all power supplies.

Thank you,
-Dan

A few posts mention concerns for the air flow. Stock the fan intake and exhaust are back to front with a panel channeling through the front case.
Most pc power supplies will vent top or into the case towards cpu.
Seasonic Power Supply SSP-600ES2
Looks like a good option, but I can't tell from the photos available if it has all the leads necessary.
The ttx3 needs 1x24 pin and 1x8 pin for motherboard, 1x6 pin for GPU and 1 sata.
I'm a mac guy and I don't know if those are standard power adapters on all power supplies.

Thank you,
-Dan
those are all standard connections. any psu will have those default especially these days.

All PC power supplies are 12v, 5v, 3.3v. 24 pin is standard motherboard connector. 4 pin is cpu power, it's a 2nd gen i5 so its not power hungry like newer cpu's that can take 2 4pin power connectors. sata power connectors have 15 pins which has all those voltages but it mainly uses 5v i believe. any current pc power supply will work in the ttx3. and gpu power even the cheapest one is going to have atleast 2 6+2pin connectors. you'll have more empty connectors than needed.

Back