What's new
For Sale
Got my two panels today and they are awesome! Maybe if you make something for the small sub panels that match the larger ones I would buy some of those too!

Id like to, i cant figure out a purpose for it though. Most people have a card reader.

@jermz1

No card reader here. I would be fine with a blank plate with the graphic that fits the theme of the primary plate. just something uniform that matches. Most of the functionality I need is in the main plate I already got from you.

might be something I do in the future. I'm going to be moving sometime in January. I'm afraid if I order a batch it wont make it in time before I leave island.
I just hope shipping from Korea wont be expensive.

Other than a blank plate, I have 2 designs in mind for it.

Last edited:
ZyeAJyK.jpg

Did this to mine because I was scared I would never find another one of these covers. If there are some for sale I would love to atleast pickup a spare set.

1P side is Back/Home/Touchpad and same for 2P side. Connected to Brook UFB's. Added a volume knob as well.

unfortunately I'm out of black. I do have a blue one., you could probably paint or vinyl wrap. I tagged you on another post.

Back