What's new

FrancoB

Champion
Reaction score
Based off the back of @TodoRojo 's [excellent idea for CP support stands] I decided to make a version for wiring/working on a Vewlix control panel.
I've uploaded the files to Printables.com. Here's the info copied from there.

Support / display brackets for working on or displaying a Vewlix control panel.

If working on the rear of the panel then slide it into the throat of each bracket. If desired, M4 nuts can be used to clamp the panel to the bracket but it's sturdy with out them.

To use the brackets to display a panel simply insert the M4 panel bolts into the 4.5mm holes in the brackets.

13.5 x 13.5 x 1mm deep recesses on the bottom for (optional) rubber feet. The ones I'm using are 12.8mm x 12.8mm x 3mm.

Mesh sides are for aesthetics only. No glue required, should be a friction fit.

Printed in PLA at 0.25mm layer height & 15% infill.

Files/info on printables [here]

Main-L.jpg

NX_5-L.jpg

Parts_Blue-L.jpg

Feet-X2.jpg

NX_2-M.jpg

Blue_And_Red-M.jpg

Red_Display-M.jpg

Cheers for creating the support/display bracket.
f84eb2bd-5b20-4f5b-a565-f87874c38007.jpg
I love my original Cocktail CP, but the angle and lack of (2) buttons made some games I wanted to play very awkawrd, or impossible. I decided to see if I could use your design as an actual useable CP mount.

Cut a REPRO Vewlix panel in half that I had spare, and gave it a go. I only really wanted/needed three buttons, but wired the whole lot up in the end rather than just blanking the extras.
I just need to sort some mounting bolts for the corners to make it fully sturdy, not that it really needs it as it fits really nicely.

Mounted via original CP housing holes so I didn't have to drill any extra holes
72ab728d-6f93-43a3-ba49-32d2652e10b4.jpg

I think it fits, looks and works like a charm :thumbsup:
85b8e15b-8c1d-4187-958c-32dace75945f.jpg

Back