What's new

How many would you preorder/buy?

• Total voters
So you need 100 or 125 now or what? I havent paid for the led strip yet either, lump that all together?

May be interested in two, but only if you sell me two LED strips to go with them too. :D

So you need 100 or 125 now or what? I havent paid for the led strip yet either, lump that all together?
Just $100, If I get 10 prepaid pieces at $100 I can place the order for the acrylic, then I will calculate the rest. I dont think it will be that far off maybe I can pull it off with just that per piece.

Last edited:
May be interested in two, but only if you sell me two LED strips to go with them too. :D
Ok then, I have 1 left from preorders and you can have 1 from my personal.

So yeah, I can get you in the preorder.

Here is my Paypal link: Paypal.me

Please send as Friends and Family/Gift.
Make sure to put your AP username in the notes.

2x LED kits - $150
2x Marquees - $200
Total $350

Does not include shipping, and there could still be a small adjustment in price.

Prepaid for one. I would take a second one for a future Vewlix if we end up short.

Thanks!

In for two as well please. Payment sent.

Last edited:
Ok, preorders are closed.

I know @jassin000 will get 2, so I consider this project successfully funded :thumbsup:

if @VxD doesn't pick up his 2, there will be 2 up for grabs later on, I might keep one for me though.

Thank you guys for your support and confidence!

Hi there!
Turns out that PayPal Friends&Family is not available in Japan anymore.
Add in the fees, postage to Japan and the currently-terrible exchange rates, and the total is a tiny bit above what I can reasonably afford right now.
Considering the interest other members have expressed in the project, I would prefer to cancel for now, and will keep my eyes open for a potential next batch. :D
Apologies for the wasted time, and thanks for doing this!

Hi there!
Turns out that PayPal Friends&Family is not available in Japan anymore.
Add in the fees, postage to Japan and the currently-terrible exchange rates, and the total is a tiny bit above what I can reasonably afford right now.
Considering the interest other members have expressed in the project, I would prefer to cancel for now, and will keep my eyes open for a potential next batch. :D
Apologies for the wasted time, and thanks for doing this!
No worries brother, I notice the exchange rate is not so great also. There might be another batch. I just wish I could order this stuff without having to get a full sheet.

2 pieces are still up for grabs, the project is still going forward.

Edit:
Crap, I missed @Magus Incognito so he gets the 2x pieces

So we are back to being sold out! :thumbsup:

Reactions: VxD
Cool, then hold off, lets see if we can get 12 orders in
I secured 50 more acorn caps = 10 more orders, plus 1 unsold order, for a total of 11 sets available (sorry I couldn't get that last 12th).

I suppose on a positive note, I now have a complete but used original (zinc) set available as well.

Back