What's new

How many would you preorder/buy?

• Total voters
Prepaid deposit for 1. Please check paypal with title "Thank you Vewlix Acrylic Marquee" ---> forgot to include my username on it :(

Derrick can you please check and let me know if you got it?

Last edited:
I secured 50 more acorn caps = 10 more orders, plus 1 unsold order, for a total of 11 sets available (sorry I couldn't get that last 12th).

I suppose on a positive note, I now have a complete but used original (zinc) set available as well.
cool, so i dont have to worry about getting those :)

Did anyone ever receive theirs or a refund?
The last I heard from @Derick2k on this was back in July of 2022. At that time he was working with some suppliers to special order the acrylic.

Hopefully we’ll get an update soon.

Last edited:
Im sorry to say I have to cancel this project due to health reasons. I will issue a refund in the next day or so, please look out for that.

I will try to hand this project off to someone else to complete, If they accept and any of you still want to purchase these I will have them honor the price.

You have my sincerest apology.

Im sorry to say I have to cancel this project due to health reasons. I will issue a refund in the next day or so, please look out for that.

I will try to hand this project off to someone else to complete, If they accept and any of you still want to purchase these I will have them honor the price.

You have my sincerest apology.
I’m soo sorry to hear that Derick2k. Take care, I hope you get better.

Hey guys, can you please PM me with your Paypal info for refund, Im processing who I can verify ex via their email, etc.. It will just make it easier since there isn't a "refund" button next to the transaction and also there is no contact info I can copy either, unless Im missing it somewhere in Paypal.

Thanks.

Back