What's new

yaoese

Student
Reaction score
First of all ,thanks emulate58's 1TB TTX3 img . It's working well on my TTX3.

But ,I had got a X4 from Japan , it's a Starwing Paradox game.

When I got this one today , I tried a lot to find the bios password . So I entered the bios ,and change the taito model for develpment mode. After that ,now I can boot X3's 1TB harddisk。

It runs well , the x4 is silent . I had tried some games , almost all are ok ,but someone had problem : street fight 5 , tenken 7 ....

I have not test all ,but some one can not start .

If you have a chance to get a Taito x4, it's worth to get one .

attched are some phone for view but not so good because I used a video capture for dispy on my note book.
IMG_20210819_134516.jpg
wx_camera_1629344692373.jpg
wx_camera_1629344714938.jpg
wx_camera_1629344732233.jpg
wx_camera_1629344797375.jpg
wx_camera_1629351290787.jpg
wx_camera_1629351297437.jpg
wx_camera_1629351483926.jpg
wx_camera_1629355245650.jpg
wx_camera_1629355523822.jpg

This is the devlpment mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2021-05-16-11-37-28.png
    Screenshot-2021-05-16-11-37-28.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 501
a usb io also can be used,but you should make a harness by yourself。

If you use a Brook fighting 4 in 1, you can have controls. I've tested it in JVS mode, so I know it works.

Sure, I could tell you how the setup goes. Please note that I only tried a few games and they worked and the games I tried were on free play already. So if there's games that need to be coined up, I didn't get that far. It's not my normal setup, so I disconnected shortly after my test to put it back to my normal setup. I used the Atrax version 4 for this test. Basically, the Atrax sees the Brook Fighting 4 in 1 as a keyboard. Also note that I had already switched it over to JVS prior to hooking it up to the X4 and running this test. I have not tested it in Fast I/O mode, so I don't know if it works or not.

Here's how MY setup was:

- Make sure it's in developer's mode as noted from the OP.
- Hook up Atrax version 4.
- Hook up the Brook's 20 pin header (lower left hand corner of the board) to its corresponding buttons on your control panel.
- Plug in the USB into the Brook.
- Plug in the USB into one of the X4 USB 2.0 plug (I used the one at the bottom).

Last edited:
Hello, Does someone can tell as i'm able to boot Multi img 1TB from my pc i could use Brook 4/1 to use Joystick and Buttons panel to use with it in JVS mode certainely ?

My TTX4 is a Love Live game with GTX960 graphic card. It works well with the 1TB TTX3 image.
Both TEKKEN7 and SFV have no problem on this machine. I'm trying to figure out the USB FAST IO pin out now.
I tried the XBOX360 wired controller , seems the buttons work in the front-end menu, but no respond in any game.
Is it possible to use a USB game pad with the multi image ?

You must install Joy2key and assign the keyboard keys to the controller

My TTX4 is a Love Live game with GTX960 graphic card. It works well with the 1TB TTX3 image.
Both TEKKEN7 and SFV have no problem on this machine. I'm trying to figure out the USB FAST IO pin out now.
I tried the XBOX360 wired controller , seems the buttons work in the front-end menu, but no respond in any game.
usb joysticks ,you should reset the keys for emulites or games one by one.

Hopefully someone patches out the network requirements (or reverses them) for Starwing. Looks like a really interesting game. Might be hard to play it without the cabinet though, not super familiar with the control scheme. Passed on playing it the only time I saw it in Japan since it looked way too complicated for my trash level of Japanese and I didn't feel like spending the money to figure it out.

Hopefully someone patches out the network requirements (or reverses them) for Starwing. Looks like a really interesting game. Might be hard to play it without the cabinet though, not super familiar with the control scheme. Passed on playing it the only time I saw it in Japan since it looked way too complicated for my trash level of Japanese and I didn't feel like spending the money to figure it out.
I keep seeing Starwing cabs and dreaming about modding them for other flight sims. If only I had more money, time, and space :P

Same issue on Asus ,on Front end all is fine but inside SFV no respond even with Xbox 360 controllers ,what can we do ? need to run Joycon inside the SFV games repertory if i remember .

Last edited:
You just have to configure each game 1 by 1 to work with the game controller. Go into the game folder and see how it it congiured, jconfig? teknoparrot? and change the mappings for each game. Or listen to DurbanXe post on the previous page, that is the other answer. Do what Durban wrote and it will change it for almost all of the games except the few that have custom mappings.
you mean about Joy2con ?

Back