What's new
yes, you have to go to Windows to adjust the volume
changed it in the properties on the device manage, is there a way i can get into the windows desktop ? as the device manager hasnt changed it for me really even tho set to 100

thanks in advance

I don't remember too well, I had been in the control panel to access the sound

It's worth mentioning that the bios on the X4 is rather silly. There's no support for CSM in the secure boot settings so you might have problems with some panels and a blank display. An active display port -> DVI/VGA adapter seems to get around this. If your panel has no display after posting you will need an active adapter.

Tested the TT3 Multi on a TTX4: it works great !
Had to install joy2key to setup a USB Arcade Stick.

Also installed Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server to limit the output to 60fps, otherwise some games run too fast (Akai Katana Shin for example).
(the "limit fps" settings in Nvidia Control Panel didn't work for me.)

Hi guys, having a look at a couple of HDDs with Arcade images, I found one called 'artax-ttx3-mega-multi-v4.img'

I don't understand much about TTX3 or that image as such as I don't currently have a spare HDD to burn it and see what happens. It's size is ~1TB, do you know if it works (should work) on a standard laptop or PC (without having the TTX3 hardware)?

Or if not straight away, if there are some changes that one could locally do to have it working on a generic laptop?

Hi guys, having a look at a couple of HDDs with Arcade images, I found one called 'artax-ttx3-mega-multi-v4.img'

I don't understand much about TTX3 or that image as such as I don't currently have a spare HDD to burn it and see what happens. It's size is ~1TB, do you know if it works (should work) on a standard laptop or PC (without having the TTX3 hardware)?

Or if not straight away, if there are some changes that one could locally do to have it working on a generic laptop?

Works on any pc/laptop. Just boot from whatever drive you burn it to.

Tested the TT3 Multi on a TTX4: it works great !
Had to install joy2key to setup a USB Arcade Stick.

Also installed Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server to limit the output to 60fps, otherwise some games run too fast (Akai Katana Shin for example).
(the "limit fps" settings in Nvidia Control Panel didn't work for me.)
You can use the fast i/o from your X3 if you have one, just connect to the X4 and off you go , thats how i use mine in one of my cabinets

I have tried to install ARTAX TTX3 MULTI V4 to my TAITO X4 (default hardware with GTX960).
During the 1st Windows startup, everything is running smoothly.
But once I restart or shutdown the system, there's no way for me to boot into the SSD anymore as Windows will always shut down on the Windows Welcome Page.

Anyone who manage to use the MULTI on X4, can you provide me the solution?
Thank you.
OMG, i have the same issue. did you find a fix ? The V4 image works on a regular HDD but no more from SSD (tried 2 brands) trying to troubleshoot for a while....

OMG, i have the same issue. did you find a fix ? The V4 image works on a regular HDD but no more from SSD (tried 2 brands) trying to troubleshoot for a while....
If anyone have this issue in the future

Disconnect the dipswitch card from power and from the mobo.
It was the issue .

hi thomas3184

I have X3's dma io, and I can use it on X4. Flash works, but jvs doesn't work. Is there a solution?

hi thomas3184

I have X3's dma io, and I can use it on X4. Flash works, but jvs doesn't work. Is there a solution?

I’ve only used fastio, never tried jvsio on my x3. I’m guessing you plugged it into the jvs port and tried to enable jvs mode in util mode to see if it worked,

jvs io works normally on X3, but X4 does not work, X4 cannot work when connected to the motherboard com, do other netizens know how to make jvs io work normally on X4?

Is the FP1 header providing 5v on the X4 mobo like it does on the X3? I had to remove the pin (white) and connect it to the 5v pin on a USB header when I built my custom X3.

Back