What's new
For Sale
Thanks for organizing all this Cereth! Can you also add a Vewlix JVS PSU for me?

Thanks for organizing all this Cereth! Can you also add a Vewlix JVS PSU for me?
To ask the group JVS PSU is if you want to throw a Taito X2, Naomi, or other JVS power based system in versus a PS4 or something like that? What's the use case and recommended for?

Yes, I'm using one right now for a Naomi. The Taito X2 has its own built in power supply and uses a standard northamerican/japanese three prong plug.

Marquees are VERY expensive, 2 in stock and no intent to make more. $195 and $85 for the instruction panel, and cover. Need both for the whole thing. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll buy them, otherwise that's pretty high and I don't want to get stuck with them.

@bfontain would a sun PSU work or wrong hookups for a vewlix? Gotcha for the X2, good to know!
Sun PSU just needs AC in so you could easily wire an adapter to NEMA 5-15 and use the AC plug in the cab that your X2 uses. If you want to just swap the cable from your X2 to the Sun PSU, then make an adapter to IEC C13. Done and done.

Taito uses JST connectors primarily while Sega cabs use AMP connectors, so the Sun PSU would normally have AMP connectors for the AC input. You could adapt that, instead, but I can't recall off the top of my head if you'd need an additional splitter to tap into the cab AC wiring that way.

Added marquee for $285, two in stock, no future runs of them. Super expensive, recommend buying a repro. Let me know if you want one though.

Going to start reaching out to people and finalizing. Remember if you aren't listed on the first post, I am not ordering anything for you. Please make sure that is accurate, and anyone on the Vewlix DIA Black order, you'll get no special treatment if you don't order within the timeframe.

I am interested in Vewlix JVSIO (K9101262B): $ 225

How do I sign up?

Regards.

Just the overlay? Just making sure. It'd need a panel to go with it, either an original or repro.

interested in these:
1x Vewlix F 2L14B Panel Overlay (G5500487B): $140
1x Vewlix Panel (E3102171A): $100
2x Vewlix Joystick Mounting Bracket (E3018350Z): $20

I am NOT interested in the overlay application or official harness

Thanks

So where are you located man id like a 43cm stool

Coming into Reno, NV and LA, CA. Shipping one stool will cost more per than 2-5 but can do it

Oh true , yeah fair enough mate ill wait till someone here in Melbourne does it :)

Recommend hop on the order when rancor does another, since he ships direct to everyone

Back