What's new
For Sale
Scheduled to arrive Monday. I will be taking photo/video of opening, and prepare to schedule outgoing shipments. I'm pretty busy next week but I'm going to try to find a day or two to take a trip to the bay and deliver everything for that. Will keep updated!

Scheduled to arrive Monday. I will be taking photo/video of opening, and prepare to schedule outgoing shipments. I'm pretty busy next week but I'm going to try to find a day or two to take a trip to the bay and deliver everything for that. Will keep updated!
Thank you :D , cant wait for my JVS I/O

UPS is still holding this and I can't get any information. Will update

They seriously won't answer me about this. Very upset.

Attachments

• ups_taitotech.png
    ups_taitotech.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 132
Thats sucks bro, hopefully you get this. Sometimes it lingers because the fuck up the shipping label and say they cant read where its going or some bullshit like that.

They seriously won't answer me about this. Very upset.
I had the same issue (twice) with parcelforce (UK) when ordering from Taito. It took over a week each time for them to release the package. :rolleyes:

Everyone on the initial order should have been contacted, let me know if I missed you. I think there might be one or two people after the order that got something, I’ll try to catch up with you later. Either way just let me know if someone was missed! I’ll be opening this today and heading to the bay in the evening.

YMyyb8y.jpg

Back