What's new

Repinemd

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for help in restoring a target terror arcade. (V. 1.38d) Specifically, the original kortek monitor was irreparable. I have found a replacement crt tv with s-video and composite inputs. I cannot reproduce the overlapped video input to the crt tv.

Based on wiring diagram, only video output required is from Jamma harness to tv. PC has two VGA outputs. I have the original red motherboard. Currently, no matter how I hook the I/O board and video up, the booting stops at the calibration with the error 105b: interface board not present.

CRT is

SANYO DS27800​

I have 4 red leds on I/o board. But, I never get the flashing duo of leds in the middle of the I/o board. Does not seem to be a power issue. I have tried different DIP switch settings. I get crisp loading scene graphic on replacement crt, and test vga computer monitor. I have systematically tested all cables. I have tried wiring through gbsx8200, vga to s video and composite adapters. I can use the restore disc and it appears to function completely.

How do you connect the video setup? I am happy to provide pictures, and any details of what I have done.

Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_8713.jpeg
    IMG_8713.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8676.jpeg
    IMG_8676.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 14
Back