What's new
That's because he didn't upload a patch for those others. Calm down.

If Pythagoras decides to make patches for the other variants or games, then that's awesome. Constant posting could come across as begging.

In the meantime, donate to his paypal link he shared above if you haven't already.

Time is a limited resource. It takes many days and countless number of hours to analyze the code and make the patch. It's not something that can be done in 30 minutes. Even if it might look like that afterwards. That's the main reason why there are not many patches done for the games you are requesting, already...

am i missing something with this patch ?

the bat file contains:

flips -a 072-t01_fp_17c.bps 072-t01.17c 072-t01_fp_17c

but there is no 072-t01_fp_17c.bps in the archive ?

Had a quick play over lunch, took a few tries to get it right (I had to factory reset from the service menu to get the free play option to appear) but besides that it all appears to work well! Thanks a lot for your hard work Pythagoras, I'll transfer you a little thank you now :) Looking forward to finding out what the next title will be, as I spotted in your readme.

Also, small typo in patch.bat, 072-t01_fp_17c instead of 072-t01_fp.17c. Curious to know why 16c has to be copied across as well if it's not patched, is it referenced in the patching process?

@Pythagoras I finally downloaded the archive for the fixed version for The Simpsons 2 Player Japan Free Play Hack and it worked when I played The Simpsons 2 Player with free play hack and free play option was included. :) What will the next titles for free play hack will have? Thank you.

Glad to hear that you downloaded The Simpsons 2 player with free play hack and that the free play option was included. Tonight I will sleep sound.

I think maybe if you ask again in, say, 15 minutes about what further free play hacks will be available and, crucially, when your behaviour will be deemed socially appropriate and you’ll unlock another 5 free play Konami hacks.

Had a quick play over lunch, took a few tries to get it right (I had to factory reset from the service menu to get the free play option to appear) but besides that it all appears to work well! Thanks a lot for your hard work Pythagoras, I'll transfer you a little thank you now :) Looking forward to finding out what the next title will be, as I spotted in your readme.

Also, small typo in patch.bat, 072-t01_fp_17c instead of 072-t01_fp.17c. Curious to know why 16c has to be copied across as well if it's not patched, is it referenced in the patching process?
Yes "16c" are not patched. If you burn new roms for a non Japanese set you will need this file. If you already have the Japanese version you don't need to copy that file. The checksum test in the begining will warn you anyway, if you not have the correct roms installed... And small typo is now fixed. Thanks for let me know...

Thanks a lot for your kind donation. Means alot to me:)

Glad to hear that you downloaded The Simpsons 2 player with free play hack and that the free play option was included. Tonight I will sleep sound.

I think maybe if you ask again in, say, 15 minutes about what further free play hacks will be available and, crucially, when your behaviour will be deemed socially appropriate and you’ll unlock another 5 free play Konami hacks.
:D:D

@Pythagoras I finally downloaded the archive for the fixed version for The Simpsons 2 Player Japan Free Play Hack and it worked when I played The Simpsons 2 Player with free play hack and free play option was included. :) What will the next titles for free play hack will have? Thank you.
Stop being so pushy or we'll have to moderate your account.

My guess is that this guy doesn't speak english well and/or doesn't know internet customs/customs in general

Back