What's new

WigglesWorth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a tekken 7 namco noir HD cab that everything you loose a battle and continue to retry the stage after selecting a character would pop up saying syncing for about 2-3 minutes afterwords would error out with the pop up in the picture I uploaded once continuing and waiting you can retry the stage again but continuing always pops this up. I've done everything I could in the settings (I think) I have no router being used I just want this game to be offline by itself in a arcade I operate. Just sucks having to wait 5 minutes to retry again

Attachments

• 20221115_155635.jpg
    20221115_155635.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 66
I have a tekken 7 namco noir HD cab that everything you loose a battle and continue to retry the stage after selecting a character would pop up saying syncing for about 2-3 minutes afterwords would error out with the pop up in the picture I uploaded once continuing and waiting you can retry the stage again but continuing always pops this up. I've done everything I could in the settings (I think) I have no router being used I just want this game to be offline by itself in an arcade I operate. Just sucks having to wait 5 minutes to retry again
Yeah, I’ve seen this issue, you need a router hooked up to bypass it. Just out of curiosity, what version of Tekken 7 are you using? Do you have a picture of the character select screen?

Yeah, I’ve seen this issue, you need a router hooked up to bypass it. Just out of curiosity, what version of Tekken 7 are you using? Do you have a picture of the character select screen?
Im not near the machine but I believe the update is 4.02...

Attachments

• 20221114_140836.jpg
    20221114_140836.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 63
Im not near the machine but I believe the update is 4.02...
Interesting, I have some units but I don’t get the sync error message, however, I do have an earlier version of Round 2 (season 1) that does give me the sync message. The way to get rid of it is if you have a router configured for Tekken 7 connected. You can configure one yourself using a Linksys, D-Link or Netgear router. You don’t need another ES3 for the router to work.
4EC2F9CA-174A-42EB-9201-3DE5BCE274FE.jpeg

Interesting, I have some units but I don’t get the sync error message, however, I do have an earlier version of Round 2 (season 1) that does give me the sync message. The way to get rid of it is if you have a router configured for Tekken 7 connected. You can configure one yourself using a Linksys, D-Link or Netgear router. You don’t need another ES3 for the router to work.
4EC2F9CA-174A-42EB-9201-3DE5BCE274FE.jpeg
Do you mind guiding me though the process? Or if there's a video or link already to do this? I know there's guides for linking two machines together but I'm just trying to get one up and running. Also are you saying if I update thr game it might eliminate the issue?

Use 3rd router(tplink,netware,whatever),setup LAN ip address to 192.168.138.1,netmask 255.255.255.0.save.
In HDCP menu, setup ip range 192.168.138.50 to 192.168.138.200,netmask 255.255.255.0,gateway 192.168.138.1,save.
Reboot router ,connect your machine.

I have had this issue too with a particular version. I think if you set ‘no change of player’ in the continue option in settings it removes the sync issue (it did at least for me). This version also hung on the Infinite Asure 2 stage also. I ended up getting another system.

I have had this issue too with a particular version. I think if you set ‘no change of player’ in the continue option in settings it removes the sync issue (it did at least for me). This version also hung on the Infinite Asure 2 stage also. I ended up getting another system.
it hung up on infinite asure 2 because its missing the data for the stage demo/video.

Is there any way of correcting it? It’s seriously annoying that this particular game version infinitely (what a pun) hangs on infinite assure 2.

Unfortunately there isnt, without decrypting the hdd to replace the missing data. The next version fixes that issue.

Unfortunately there isnt, without decrypting the hdd to replace the missing data. The next version fixes that issue.
Question how would I be able to update to 4.20? I'm on 4.01, probably rom talk is a no no I assume. Can't down the most updated version of the game on the HDD and call it a day?

Back