What's new

jinogre

Beginner
Reaction score
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/tekken-tag-tournament-consolized.11077/ I came across this yesterday. I have a giant Tag1 cab that I’d like to convert like this. Problem is that I don’t know what parts to get or where to get them. Does anyone know the video converter used? How he supplies power to it and what he uses to connect controllers/sticks? Thank you very much in advance for any help.

I don't want to be an ass, but everything used is listed right there in the thread.

• 2 Undamned converters to accept standard controllers