What's new
Hey guys and @karoshi I have some very mint tgm marquee and instruction sheets

Thank you! The ones I'm looking for right now are TGM3: terror instinct! I've scanned and repaired (I think) all art except the OBI strip for TGM2: TAP

If you know of anyone who has access to those, let me know! They look like this:

(We have this flyer scanned in 600 DPI but incorrect colors)
(Edit!: We now have this promo flyer scanned. Thank you Simon!)
v7Ysddl.png

and here's what the marquee and movelist look like:
QhYpbhO.png

These are also scanned in 600 dpi but with similarly bad colors. May have been scanned from a copy, or poorly printed original.
Update: I've purchased the marquee pop from YAJ, but I still need the movelist to scan and preserve properly.

edit: I've purchased both the pop and novelist and scanned and restored them

Last edited:
Found an oversized pop-style cardboard marquee for TI that I will scan once it arrives and add to the list. Pic attached.

Still missing the TI marquee movelist pops.
edit: I've found them and scanned/restored them

Attachments

• small ti maruq.png
    small ti maruq.png
    351.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
edit: I won a damaged one, and restored it and did a reprint 🫡

I lost an auction for this poster, but if anyone sees this thing pop up, please let me know ASAP

i-img900x1200-16661676828qbggw590462.jpg

Last edited:
Hello
if you can share the original scans, i can start to vectorize it.
It wont be easy and quick but i can work on it when i free ;)

Any traction here? Hursit is the right person for this.

I'm focused on scanning for preservation and archival, for the purposes of this thread trying to gather all original art. However Hursit and I work together a lot and yes we are in touch.

small update, I finally won an auction for the ti art and the TAP promo poster, so I think I'm completely done with scans, just focused on ti cleanup now. The difference between what existed online, and what I'm cleaning up is pretty dramatic.

(top) what was floating around, (bottom) what I'm repairing right now

Also I've scanned repaired and printed that TI poster, it came out great. I'll do a small run of them on premium luster paper. I only have one spare left from my first test prints.

Back