What's new
For Sale
No need to yell in bold.

CPS1 has 3 banks of dipswitches. There is an add on kit to make them more readily accessible since the filter board and B board make them hard to reach.
There's also an addon board for the CPS1 to have a CPS2 kick harness which extends past the filter board. It's hard to tell if there's enough clearance for it.
The volume pots are accessible via holes but with a tool, not your fingers.
The screen being stored as to not be accessible when attached to the case just seems a little weird to me. It would be more functional if it was the other way around so it could be used attached and detached. Not that big of a deal.

I just find this to be all around less functional and more expensive than the lions3 case which solves all these problems, especially the filter board.
First of all thank you for your feedback. For these questions, I answer:

1) As you can see from this photo, the dip switch selector can be easily positioned on the front. So in my case, that's all the space available.

IMG-1217.jpg

2)
To turn up the volume just use a simple screwdriver. In any case, I can make a second 3D element for the volume as well and then stretch both out of the case.
If I haven't done it, it's to maintain the cleanliness and aesthetics of the case, which is a priority for me and I think distinguishes me from all the other solutions you mentioned too.

3) As I already wrote, the screen LCD is usable when you take it out of the case.

- Connect the multi in jamma
- You detach the screen from the case, select the game and put it back in place.
- When you finish playing, you unplug everything and the case remains aesthetically clean and, I think, also beautiful to display.
4) For those who use the kick harness accessory, write it to me at the time of booking and I will make a change to the case. I just need to know how much laterally it protrudes from the case and I will widen the right lateral space, giving the necessary space. Thus the case will remain aesthetically clean.

The highest cost. I'm sorry about this, but unfortunately, it costs a lot to produce it and I don't earn much from it. There are many processes, the type of white plexiglass used is selected, it is not a simple opaque white that everyone uses. I have to specially buy plates. It is a very particular glossy white, selected from many available whites. And the same for the transparent parts. Again it is a gray with some degree of transparency. It didn't take anything for me to make everything the same color. And a common, opaque color that the laboratories commonly keep in the company. No, I always want to create something exclusive and above all BEAUTIFUL TO SEE.
I also do all these things out of passion, I hope you can grasp this aspect.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello @Semload

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.

Hello @Semload

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.
Ye', i'm sorry. Now it's ccorrect.

Ye', i'm sorry. Now it's ccorrect.
7) Every user must identify their general location (at least) in their profile. It can be as specific as your city or as general as your continent. This helps us serve each other better.

Can you please update your location? I was curious in which country they type in bold font by default.

7) Every user must identify their general location (at least) in their profile. It can be as specific as your city or as general as your continent. This helps us serve each other better.

Can you please update your location? I was curious in which country they type in bold font by default.
Done! :)

Any update on the case upgrades?
Unfortunately I can't make a second prototype, it would cost too much. I can only confirm that there will be those little updates in the final one. Always that I will go into production, but as far as I can see, it will remain a nice prototype.

If someone wants it, they will have to add 20% more than the indicated price.

No problems. Keen to see the finished product when it’s released and possibly be in for the second round. Thanks man.

Back