What's new
For Sale
If it will a) fit a Life Force board, and b) I can get it without the handle, I'm in for one, maybe two.

If it will a) fit a Life Force board, and b) I can get it without the handle, I'm in for one, maybe two.
HI! Yes, Life Force I think is compatible. For scruple, send me the precise measurements privately.

While you think about the other game, I'll take care of two reservations, ok?

How about Namco System 2, or Irem M72?

Those are big beasts.

@Semload But can you provide it without the handle?

@rg11 You should check out his other posts. He has a beautiful case specifically for the M72 (I own one and am very happy with it)

Not to make your life a pain in the ass or anything but could that be a standard option? I'm not totally sold on the handle myself. Got any pics of it without?

Awesome! I'm for sure in for 2, maybe 3. The other boards would be Gradius 2 and V-V.

Will you be creating the artwork for these on an individual basis?

Awesome! I'm for sure in for 2, maybe 3. The other boards would be Gradius 2 and V-V.

Will you be creating the artwork for these on an individual basis?
Sure! Yes, I create the artwork every time. :)

Indeed, I wanted to ask you, do you want the names of the jap versions or those with western names?

Not to make your life a pain in the ass or anything but could that be a standard option? I'm not totally sold on the handle myself. Got any pics of it without?
Don't worry, I can make it without the handle! It's the same, just delete that part.

Sure! Yes, I create the artwork every time. :)

Indeed, I wanted to ask you, do you want the names of the jap versions or those with western names?
Most likely wherever the boards region is from. So Western for Life Force, and most likely Japan for Gradius 2.

Is it possible to change the pcb plastic fixed leg to a strong fixed leg in the configuration of this product?
Fixed plates seem to use regular mdf wood material, isn't it vulnerable to moisture? I think it might be some aggressive conversation but I'm trying to keep some of them safe because I have expensive substrates too. Then I'm looking for a case and I have a lot of questions from the introduction video. I hope you don't misunderstand.

Is it possible to change the pcb plastic fixed leg to a strong fixed leg in the configuration of this product?
Fixed plates seem to use regular mdf wood material, isn't it vulnerable to moisture? I think it might be some aggressive conversation but I'm trying to keep some of them safe because I have expensive substrates too. Then I'm looking for a case and I have a lot of questions from the introduction video. I hope you don't misunderstand.
HI! thanks for your questions.

Sure, if you want I can provide you with metal spacers, but you have to be very precise in making the holes. I commonly use L-feet because they are much easier to install.

As far as humidity is concerned, unless you store the boards in a cellar, there is no problem. I remind you that these cards were used in the arcade and were hooked to wooden panels in Japanese candy while in the West, arcade cabinets were completely made of wood. Moreover, they had to withstand hours and hours at high temperatures and in unsuitable and certainly humid places. Don't worry, I've sold many of these cases and none have ever had a problem.

There are 5 cases left to start production.
For any questions, write me in private!

There are 5 cases left to start production.
For any questions, write me in private!
Are you able to adapt the Sega System 16 design into this? Including the Sega vent cutout? Might be able to move the 3 people currently trying to reserve one to this model to get it closer to the 12 requirement. I am down for this model if it's possible. (edit: I'll DM you cause I can't read the big red letters to DM you questions...lol)

Back