What's new

Kujako

Grand Master
Reaction score
1714391317305.jpeg

You know you can just buy a larger shelf? ;)
This IS the larger one I bought. Technically it's double sided, so I should be OK once I reorganize and pull any duplicates. But the reverse side isn't that convenient to utilize.

I just put them in a billy (now i feel the need to get a "Double Dragon" or "Rage of the Dragons" cart...)

Yep, it’s completely unnecessary but fun if you have a printer capable of tabloid prints (11”x17”). I had gotten like 20-30 shockboxes, and three of them were already cracking on the spine so I wanted to find an alternative I was happy with. At the bare cart form factor, the carts with or without the sleeve fit happily on a DVD shelf.

I have most of my carts bare on one of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RRH23W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&th=1

I kinda hate how much room shockboxes take up. The clear boxes with inserts are pretty cool, but I wonder if they would fit without taking up a spot or two.

PXL_20240228_040336204.jpg

I don't seek out the shockboxes, but I'll deal with them should they be included with a cartridge already. Looks like you can fit around 110 games on that shelf, not bad but not quite enough. The cart I use (Vevor brand got off ebay) is double sided, so while inconvenient to access the back side, can in theory hold the full MVS library. But its the kit and shock boxes that are throwing things off.... plus the cart is red!

Back