What's new
Okay I fixed the pins and pressed down to make sure everything was intact. After messing with it the game booted! Except the audio is all screwed up. Lol What could be causing that?
Edit: I went back and saw that the issue is because my jumper wire isn’t installed correctly which means I have to resolder it.

And now I just have garbage on the screen ;( I need to keep trying with this.
Edit: I got the video back but the audio is so messed up. Is it just the jumper wire causing this or is there something else?

Last edited:
Seat your A and B boards properly. Reseat your interconnect on the multi kit, remove your bodge wire and install a G PAL.

If you were running XvSF it means Capcom has already done the factory bodge on your Rev 4.

It didn't have a wire on the back. As for a G-pal since mine broke I would have to buy a new one. My XVSF was a rev 4 with no wire or G pal, it had an F pal.

One of the pins on my A board that connects to the B board is bent. its been connecting properly though. Could that one pin be causing it?

Absolutely. Be very careful straightening it. They break easily.

The pin is as straight as can be and its all connected but im still getting these audio issues. I may just have to clean up and re-solder the wire from the Fpal to C13. I do not have dupont(jumper wire connector) or else id connect it to J17 on the kit. I ordered a set on ebay and its kinda lost in limbo right now.

Remove the jumper wire you installed and put a G PAL on the board. If it was already running XvSF it will have factory bodge in place.

There was no bodge wire on my board when I got it. As for the G pal like I said mine broke. A pin broke off. I just ordered a new one from high score saves.

Can you take a photo of CN3? In the photo it looks like you might have it connected to the wrong pin? Looks like pin 11 instead of 13.

Check that it's not bridging to C14 pin and confirm continuity with the J17 pin on the multi kit (they go to the same place so if you have continuity there you're good)

It doesn’t appear to be touching the C14 pin at all. I’ll check continuity.

No, you need to get a multimeter and do a continuity test to confirm the wire is connected properly.

By testing at J17 which is connected to the same pin on the board you can properly test if it is connected.

If it's still wrong I'm going to suggest waiting until you have a known good G PAL

Also check the jumpers for the sound section.

Alright. I’ll have to check the jumpers tomorrow. Otherwise I’ll just have to wait. I’ll post again once everything arrives and I can test again. Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it.

Back