Mark your items as sold

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Gladiator:

I have almost a full kit here.

Instruction sheet, 2 movestrips (1 is partially laminated), and the cart.

Pics of the cart, the artwork and some gameplay:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VzJBVDvaChhbjjBL7

$600 $450 shipped in the US.

Puzzle Star kit SOLD - 200 (very likely sold, have 3 people in line) SOLD

Last edited:
Thanks

I wasn't sure cause this artset is the for the PCB version

Good sales

Thanks

I wasn't sure cause this artset is the for the PCB version

Good sales
More interesting bits to know! The only artwork I could find in a quick search was this set (and this is the set that was sold to me with the cart). Would be interested in seeing what the cart set is supposed to look like.

Any which way, you never see any of the art for sale, and it's the same game, so not a lot of point splitting them up I don't think.

I think the music IS different between the 2. ROTS PCB music is different from The Gladiator Cart. Wouldn't hurt to post a pic of the cart your selling....

Anyone want to upgrade their Puzzle Star and sell me their old cart??

Funny how you have something listed for 5-6 months, no one bites at all, then suddenly everyone is PM'ing in the middle of the night for it.

More interesting bits to know! The only artwork I could find in a quick search was this set (and this is the set that was sold to me with the cart). Would be interested in seeing what the cart set is supposed to look like.

Any which way, you never see any of the art for sale, and it's the same game, so not a lot of point splitting them up I don't think.
The Japanese release was PCB only, while the Chinese release was IIRC cart only. Your art's for the Japanese version while the cart's the Hong Kong release. You're right that the Japanese art is a lot more common - I think some people'd be happy to have both art and the game even if the regions don't match.

Hehe ! Same here . Looking for the cart only for months ! Rare AF I guess !
I was looking for a bit over a year when I found this. Just bought it to finish the search. Having extras just makes it better to sell down the line, and the price difference was/is negligible.

Sold though!

I think some people'd be happy to have both art and the game even if the regions don't match.
I'd agree, and why I'm selling them together anyway. Though if someone reaches out for the art, and another for the cart, I'd be happy to part it out, but only after I have a buyer for each.

Love to have the Puzzle Star Art.. i'm fairly sure i don't have it....

Hello @rewrite

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.

Hello @rewrite

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.
Hello hoagtech

I will consider this in future endeavors, but true gladiators don't follow rules nor do they bow down to the powers that be and I would be betraying the nature of the game should I change it now.

Thanks for understanding how things work on the Road of the Sword, and if you've any further questions let me know.

Back