What's new
For Sale

Merdan

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone. With whom can I consult at the expense of images and everything connected with them. As I understand it, you can’t talk about it publicly.

When you say "images" do you mean the ROM files?

And if so, which ones?

You can talk about it publicly, they just don't provide the ROMS on this site.

Any ROMS needed for the use of any of the kits on this site are already available elsewhere on the internet.

So it's best to be specific about what you are looking for.

:D

I meant hard drives. or installation disks. I work in a bowling center as a technician. And in our building there is a corner of children's gaming machines. I try to repair them according to my capabilities and knowledge.

Last edited:
Basically, many devices crashes hard drives with the game. Some I could clone. Others by knowledge do not work. And the installation disks with the keys themselves are expensive. And it's hard for me to order them from our country

It really depends on how recent the games are as to whether or not you can talk about them here. So you're likely going to have to be a little more specific.

Я заинтересован в игре <Lest go jungle>. Из-за источника питания мой жесткий диск заплыл. Lindberg выдает ошибку 22. извините за грамматические ошибки, я использую Google Переводчик.Я также могу поделиться своим архивом. Правда, он еще мал из - за того , что я новичок.

Last edited:
You could try reinstalling the game. If your Let's Go Jungle is legit, you just need the DVD image and a compatible USB DVD drive to reinstall it on your harddrive.

my arcade is legal. But I don’t have a DVD installation disk, so I ask for help!

I engage in lots of authorized duplication, but I've never personally seen a HD or DVD image for Let's Go Jungle.
I just checked the latest MAME CHD collection to no avail as well... Too new?

Oops I take that back, I see a ROM image for it letsgoju.zip aka 317-0442-com.bin
No CHD tho

Must not be playable in MAME with out the HDD image? :huh:

I didn’t fully understand you.I use a translator . Therefore I ask you to be lenient to me.

MAME team has not made available a hard drive or install DVD image that I can find/locate.
All I was able to find is a ROM dump, which is incomplete.

Not saying it hasn't been dumped, but simply pulling the CHD from MAME doesn't appear to be an option.

Check with the Teknoparrot people. They have the game running on PC.

I'm sure someone here has it. Maybe @bobbydilley?

Anyway, I suggest you make a wanted post here where you specifically request a Let's Go Jungle install DVD ISO (mention it in the topic!).

A .zip of all the games files for Let’s Go Jungle is floating around the Internet for use with the multi, but it’s not as easy as just burning it to a HDD and putting it inside the cabinet.

If you contact Guru Dumps he has all the DVD dumps, and can sell one to you for a small fee.

I would create you a HDD image that just works (providing you have the original keychip) but unfortunately I’m away from all my arcade kit for the next month or so.

Looks like he's sunk thousands of pounds worth of time and money into the effort, so I'm not exactly against paying the price of lunch to support him. Knowing i've helped support the effort to preserve things for MAME is pretty cool in my eyes.

so I'm not exactly against paying the price of lunch to support him
Then you ASK for donations, but you don't hold the software/data hostage until someone pays it.
Games are to be played, software is to be shared.
Still no respect!

I think you can ask him and donate to him. He incurs cost (either himself or some of his clients whom he services machines for) which he needs to recover. I love shared roms too, but arcade dumps are lot harder to create let's say than a console cart dump..

A .zip of all the games files for Let’s Go Jungle is floating around the Internet for use with the multi, but it’s not as easy as just burning it to a HDD and putting it inside the cabinet.

If you contact Guru Dumps he has all the DVD dumps, and can sell one to you for a small fee.

I would create you a HDD image that just works (providing you have the original keychip) but unfortunately I’m away from all my arcade kit for the next month or so.
thanks . can I remind you in a month? I have an original chip!

Back