What's new
Mark your items as sold
Sorry dude. 1st guy to PM about it took it :(

Backup Konami 80s Arcade Gallery CD
Wait, how are you playing this with your setup?
Is it a hacked disc image that will work with any security card, or am I missing something?
A guy I was speaking to in IRC a couple of years ago patched the image for me. I wish I could remember his name so I could give him credit!

Yes, it should work with any setup. I'm more than happy to share the image with you/anyone if you want to try it?
PM me the image please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :)

No problemo bud. It's on an old netbook which I need to dig out. I'll grab it for you tomorrow and upload it. :thumbup:

Can I post a link to it on the forum in case anyone else wants it?

No problemo bud. It's on an old netbook which I need to dig out. I'll grab it for you tomorrow and upload it. :thumbup:

Thank you!

Why cant I have more disposable cash right now, I would be buying all your stuff ;)

Any chance that you would break up the Bishi bundle? I would love to buy that Salaryman Champ PCB, but I already own everything else in the bundle.

Thank you!
Why cant I have more disposable cash right now, I would be buying all your stuff ;)
I'm sure you're getting your fair share from me ;)

Akkanvader sold, but shock horror not to Derick. I bet he has it already :D

Not for the foreseeable future sadly. I had to stop in 2015 when I changed jobs and my free time was drastically reduced. Going forward I can't really see me having the time again that's needed to support the service :(

Damn...figures...get 3 beautifully crisp NIB monitors to put in the candies, cant afford the bundle i've been jonsing for, to play on them.

Cest la vie.

get 3 beautifully crisp NIB monitors to put in the candies
Wow, this sounds awesome though! Sounds like a hell of a score.

As promised, uploaded [here] :thumbup:

I'm heavily interested in that Bishi bundle... how bad is the shipping to the states? Potential hold...

I'll try and get an estimate for you tomorrow, I'll get it all weighed and approximate the package size to get some quotes.

I'm afraid I can't hold it as I'm taking to another person about it at the moment.

------------------------------------------------

Gekirindan - JP F3 Cart
Daimakaimura - CPS1 Conversion
Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja + Manual
Taito G-net mobo + modBIOS + CF card/adapter
Tumblepop

All sold. Thanks.

I'll try and get an estimate for you tomorrow, I'll get it all weighed and approximate the package size to get some quotes.

I'm afraid I can't hold it as I'm taking to another person about it at the moment.

------------------------------------------------

Gekirindan - JP F3 Cart
Daimakaimura - CPS1 Conversion
Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja + Manual
Taito G-net mobo + modBIOS + CF card/adapter
Tumblepop

All sold. Thanks.
That's perfectly fine, I almost expect it to cost 3x your list just to ship it here. Thanks for checking though.

Sorry to disappoint but it's now sold to the other person.

Hey Franco....beautiful Gun bundle.
Since you have everything out, is there any chance you could take a few more detailed pics or breakdown what you did on that Point Blank 2 Harness?

I'd love to pick this up, but the only ones I don't have are the panel, the zero point board, and the Time crisis board, and you've definitely rewired the guns from their original 6pin outs' to your own needs, which is why this works best as a whole kit!

Good luck on the sale...quality merch as always, sir.

Back