What's new
Not really, I have some ideas on how to make what you want happen but haven’t had the time to dedicate to it yet. Might not be this year with the busy nature of the season.

Not really, I have some ideas on how to make what you want happen but haven’t had the time to dedicate to it yet. Might not be this year with the busy nature of the season.
checking back in on this. any updates?

Alright please give this a try and let me know how it goes for you.

Attached are xdeltas for '063uaa02.8e' and '063uaa03.8g' for the 4 Players version (UAA) 'tmnt2' set.

Note that unless a given player stops attacking (pressing button 1), they won't ever game over. When you are on your last life and you attack an enemy this replenishes your credit. If you simply walk away from the game you'll die normally and game over. Not really a problem unless you are going for a 1CC in which case this is definitely cheating haha.

Attachments

• tmnt2_4player_freeplay_xdeltas.rar
    622 bytes · Views: 19
Alright please give this a try and let me know how it goes for you.

Attached are xdeltas for '063uaa02.8e' and '063uaa03.8g' for the 4 Players version (UAA) 'tmnt2' set.

Note that unless a given player stops attacking (pressing button 1), they won't ever game over. When you are on your last life and you attack an enemy this replenishes your credit. If you simply walk away from the game you'll die normally and game over. Not really a problem unless you are going for a 1CC in which case this is definitely cheating haha.
Thank you so much!

Back