What's new
Want To Buy

Marvabetic

Student
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I’ve recently acquired a Sega New Net City. I was looking for a modded controller board for the Toshiba PF Trisync that will give me access to the extended menu settings. I know I could mod the stock board myself but I prefer to just have a replacement one as I also don’t quite have the skills to mod it. Thanks!

A few guys on the forums did production runs on these, but I think they all sold out.

Beep Store still have them if you don't have any luck on here with your request.. https://www.beep-shop.com/ec/products/detail/829
Thanks for the info. I tried going to the beep store but the information is all in a different language so I have no clue how to order lols. I seen a board also called a Neo-Arcadia but this was a long time ago as well. I appreciate the help!

Hmm yea, I remember the neo-arcadia run, there was a guy on AO doing them too but I forget who that was now. Maybe there's a friendly member on here who lives in Japan or has a Beep account that could help you out? :?:

I know a guy :D
Send me a PM and you’ll get his email.

Back