What's new

Starcade

Student
Reaction score
I have a Triforce Type 1 that is giving me an error 31 message. I'm running a netboot set up from a pi and have a 512mb net dimm. All the set up is correct but wondering if there's something in the settings to turn the error message off. It's odd in the fact that the Triforce loads to the boot screen, displays the error message but if I use the send button on the pi the game loads and goes into game.

Not sure if anyone else has had this, I may have something wrong in the network settings or I may need to make jumper changes on the main board.

If I'm remembering right, error 31 amounts to "hey, there's no game here. You said there'd be a game here." It's safe to ignore in this instance, since you've said it works when you actually send it a game.

Yes, I agree according to the error log and ignoring the error message loads the game. Just feels like a jumper is not set right. I've checked my network settings and I've got it all correct according to either the VS 2002 or F Zero AX manuals. According to a post I found on the Chihiro Type 1, there are jumpers on the main board that change what the expected boot type will be.

If someone knew it would be a simple change to lose the error message.

Back