What's new

striderzero96

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have two Vewlix cabs wired for Fast I/O and a Vs. Kit PCB, but can't seem to get both cabs to register inputs at the same time.

The main Fast I/O ethernet port works for player 1, and I assume that if I plug in the 2nd RJ45 cable into the Fast I/O sub port, then that should work for Player 2 inputs. But that seems to not be the case.

Has anyone else tried to do a H2H Fast I/O setup with the Atrax multi? Kinda stumped as to how I'm supposed to get player 2 inputs working.

Watching. I am currently trying to do the same thing. I was poking around the Atrax multi and it seems to be using fastIO2KB and jconfig. I don't think fastIO2KB is picking up the Fast I/O sub port.

No need 2nd rj45 for the second player. Only one.
Is your fastio.exe make (compiled) with second player input ? Is your jconfig configured with fastio.exe ?
I dislike these multi "all in one" no finished,buggy and ...not working good.

Just wait one day, the release of multi TTX3 "arcade project" (hope :D )

EDIT: i have understand now for the vs kit, sorry i have it but never tested.

No need 2nd rj45 for the second player. Only one.
Is your fastio.exe make (compiled) with second player input ? Is your jconfig configured with fastio.exe ?
I dislike these multi "all in one" no finished,buggy and ...not working good.

Just wait one day, the release of multi TTX3 "arcade project" (hope :D )

EDIT: i have understand now for the vs kit, sorry i have it but never tested.
I can get 2nd player input via K harness if I plug in the second cab's fast i/o rj45 cable to the main i/o port. I just can't get them to register simultaneously.

I'll take a look at the files when I get the chance.

Back