What's new
Want To Buy

Yippikaye

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, I want to buy an UD-CPS2 (Undamned)

I tried several times to contact Undamned but with no success (no answer to different emails)

I can provide an A-Board if needed 8) or I can do it my self if I have the different components :whistling:

Thanks in advance

I tried several times to contact Undamned but with no success (no answer to different emails)

I can provide an A-Board if needed 8) or I can do it my self if I have the different components :whistling:

Thanks in advance
FYI, even with the A board provided, these things cost a LOT to make. I made my own (complete with 4 player support) and to be honest, the OUT-THE-DOOR price is going to be $500. it's VERY labor intensive.

If you're interested in having me make you one, send me a PM and we can chat.

I talked to him at EVO at the SSF2X tournament. He is still making them and accepting orders. How did you try contacting him?

I talked to him at EVO at the SSF2X tournament. He is still making them and accepting orders. How did you try contacting him?
By email and by pm through shoryuken, no feedback.
If you can contact him, I can be interested

Thanks in advance
FYI, even with the A board provided, these things cost a LOT to make. I made my own (complete with 4 player support) and to be honest, the OUT-THE-DOOR price is going to be $500. it's VERY labor intensive.
If you're interested in having me make you one, send me a PM and we can chat.
pm sent ;)

By email and by pm through shoryuken, no feedback.If you can contact him, I can be interested

Thanks in advance
FYI, even with the A board provided, these things cost a LOT to make. I made my own (complete with 4 player support) and to be honest, the OUT-THE-DOOR price is going to be $500. it's VERY labor intensive.If you're interested in having me make you one, send me a PM and we can chat.
pm sent ;)
PM replied. FYI, I don't want to cut into UD's Quality work. He uses Specific parts to make his, while I have to make do with off the shelf parts. He's still making these, but the backlog is like, a YEAR out.

Thank you for the support :D
What I need is a consolized board, similar but could be not the same, to play CPS2 games with a 360 or a PS3 controller/pad on a TV
Since I had no response from UD, and some of forums members told me about the waiting list, and the time I have to wait ... I decided to ask for help!

Back